IGNORED

How long has it taken you ? to get from farangland to thailand ?

ELOnia

Im pretty keen on hearing how long it took people to earn a decent living off the internet biz. From sitting at home with the idea, to being in thailand living in dream.

Not the 'internet biz'; 2 years.

sgu_banner.gif

Ive been making websites pretty much since the internet was available for most people in Holland (I was like 10 years old by then and no intention to make money off it). Making a decent living was about 6-7 years later. I came live in Thailand when after 2 succesful years and it hasnt been down ever since.

• 5 months later...

I left my last job with a large severance package and began building websites. I was exremely lucky and hit upon a few niches that made me enough money to support myself within six months of starting. Of course, the problem is easier when you have money to throw at it... I probably spent about 15,000 USD in my first six months promoting my websites. All of my traffic is organic search.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 years later...

Be good to know what is the best online business 

Tigers 2017 premiers 

1 hour ago, Davo231 said:

Be good to know what is the best online business 

Apps for phone/online service:

- sky scanner

- momondo (my fav)

shows comparisons for flight time,   Stops, cost and user experience. 

From aus I usually go Jetstar as they’re direct and competitive. 

Edited by chirockr

• 4 years later...

• COVID-19

Any posts or topics which the moderation team deems to be rumours/speculatiom, conspiracy theory, scaremongering, deliberately misleading or has been posted to deliberately distort information will be removed - as will BMs repeatedly doing so. Existing rules also apply.

• Advertise on Pattaya Addicts