Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Livestreaming

IGNORED

Dekuta Hotel in Bali

Rebell

We stayed 3 nights last september in Kuta, Bali and chose that hotel...I must say i was quite disappointed since i paid about 70 € per night for a room (booked on booking.com) with mosquitoes inside and a bathroom which was leaking...The free wifi did not work at all in my 1st floor room and i had to go downstairs in the hotel hall anytime i wanted to surf and check my emails and facebook...

But the main inconvenience was that it was very noisy at night with all those drunk people (other hotel guests speaking loud and even singing...)...My friend even heard some dog barking in the small hours...

We did not try the swimming-pool but the main asset of that accomodation is its location...It takes only 5 minutes to go to the beach front and only a few minutes to the main night-clubs and restaurants...It's a boutique-style hotel but i would not recommend it because of the inconveniences said above...

IMG_2118 (Copier).JPG

IMG_2119 (Copier).JPG

IMG_2193 (Copier).JPG

IMG_2194 (Copier).JPG

It's my life, it's now or never, I ain't gonna live forever, I just want to live while I'm alive !! (Bon Jovi)

My Cambodia Trip report February 2012

Some filipinas i had mostly for short-time those last 3 years

Bohol Island Trip report September 2011

Unforgotten places : A slideshow of the countries i've been in South-East Asia

Unforgettable people and memories : A slideshow of the nice people i met in South-East Asia