IGNORED

Okamoto 003 condom review

jim2k

I have been using both crown skinless& beyond seven condoms this trip but have come across 2 times were I could not come with the condom. While I was in the 7/11 I saw these okamoto,s 003 . I think there the same as the sagami which are supposed to be the thinnest condoms so I bought them a headed down to Soi 6 for a test drive. Up in the room while we were messing around and was getting ready to boom boom I reached for the condom. I had forgot to take them out of the. Box so I sat fumbling with plastic wrapper of box but my finger nails were to short. Need less to say I lost my wood but finally opened the box. There were two in a box for 65 baht . So we had to mess around some more and I got the condom on . Unfortunately I'm not blessed I got the irish curse. I,m average length with about 5 inch girth. These condoms rolled on nice and were a little snug but it felt like I was wearing a cock ring. So I added some lube to the outside and proceeded to enter her nice a slow. All I can say is WOW (and I don,t mean World Of Warcraft). The heat transfer was excellent it felt like I was wearing nothing. I had to keep checking to make sure it did not break. But I was satisfied they were strong I went to town on her and blew a powerful load that felt fantastic . I,m actually going to buy more before I leave

I figure I'll use the crowns but if I can't cum I'll switch over to the okamoto,s. Im going try them again tonight with one of my steady,s. I usually have hard time cumming for her with condoms but no problem without. I,ll see if these help

Later

Jim2k

The thinnest condoms are the Sagami 002 not 003. If you buy them have to make sure you buy the XL. Never seen the 002 anywhere in Pattaya. Bought mine online in America $58 for 30 (about 60 baht each)

Taoism: sh*t happens

Buddhism: if sh*t happens, it isn't really sh*t

Islam: if sh*t happens, it is the will of Allah

Catholicism: if sh*t happens, you deserve it

Judaism: why does this sh*t always happen to us?

Atheism: I don't believe this sh*t

Good to know DP Gumbypgh would you have a link or was it through amazon

Tried both the Sagami 002 L and the Okamoto 003, both were way too tight and after been struggling for minutes to get them on they only reached halfway down the shaft!

Didn't like the "plastc" feeling either, like using a plastic bag!

They didn't stretch at all and sat tight as a straitjacket, very uncomfortable!

The Sagamo 002 M can be bought at some pharmacies in Pattaya, but haven't seen the L size, bought them in Singapore last year.

If your hung like a Jap maybe for you, but for a normal sized farang forget it! :SoWhat1:

Prefer Durex comfort.

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

Well I tried the 003 again last night but did not get good results. This time I was really tired from hitting most of the gogo,s in ok metro

I did experience the plastic bag feeling so I switched to the crown skinless I got closer to cumin but I was tired so I had to tapout. I made up for it this morning on Soi6 . I still think the crown skinles& beyond 7 are my favorite. I'll have to try the durex comfort

http://www.sampsonstore.com/neovision/condom/product/list.is?cat_id=172 was where i bought them from last time, actually price was for 36 not 30 and included shipping. Have bought from Amazon too in past if they were cheaper.

Taoism: sh*t happens

Buddhism: if sh*t happens, it isn't really sh*t

Islam: if sh*t happens, it is the will of Allah

Catholicism: if sh*t happens, you deserve it

Judaism: why does this sh*t always happen to us?

Atheism: I don't believe this sh*t

• 5 months later...

So the problem with Okamoto or Sagami 002 is they are not latex. They are a plastic and don't seem to transfer heat very well. I have used the Okamoto 003 and 004 in the field. Both are latex. There are two sizes for the 003. They have the "standard" size which is the silver packaging (and other options and colored boxes like for aloe etc). These standard size are 50mm diameter. These are the only kind I have found in LOS (60b for 3) and on Amazon for $16 per 10 (yeah spendy). The other size is "L - size" and they 55mm. They come in a black box with yellow lettering. You can get them on Amazon or the sampsonstore. Never found these in LOS.

These L-size are great! some lube inside and it's like BB or at least as close as you can get.

Per the sampson website referenced by DP Gumbypgh...

L-size (black with yellow lettering)

35mm diameter*;

110mm circumference;

55mm width

190mm length

0.03mm thickness

Standard size (silver/chrome box with a hint of rainbow hologramish coloring. ) These may also be called Platinum in LOS.

32mm diameter*;

100.5mm circumference;

50mm width

Edited by nrvous

Well i finally got to try both the okomoto,s 0.02 and the sagami. They both felt good at first but you need to use lube becuase the dry quickly then start to pinch the penis alot and also hurts the girl. So on both occasions i had to swap out for the crown skinless and the beyond seven,si doubt i would by them again

• 2 weeks later...

I could feel NOTHING with Okamotos or Crown skinless after Sagami larges. Sagamis are far better in my opinion, though the regular M size sold in patts is too small for any falang.

They dont strech so you need to roll em down your shaft, if felt a bit akward at first, but after you get the hang of it, its actually very good method.

I dont get any "plastic feelings", but I have been using only polyurethane condoms for years already so maybe I have gotten used to it.

I had to use some regular latex condom in Soi6 st room one time and it was so useless when you cant feel a thing LOL.

condom. While I was in the 7/11 I saw these okamoto,s 003 . I think there the same as the sagami which are supposed to be the

These are by far my favorite as well. They are pretty snug for me as well, but I guess the alternative is having something I can hardly feel anything.

They come in a number of varietys: Aloe, "RealFit", and Platinum. I like the Platinum one.