IGNORED

Best monthly rental

meatjoy

I've been to Pattaya so many times, but I still haven't found the one for me. I've stayed Tims Beer, Tims Residence, Markland, Eastiny, Flipper, Stereo, Keerati, Sabai Lodge etc...

I'm looking for a place that is great by the month. I like a quieter area, with easy access to the nightlife. I like a place within walking distance to good value restaurants, 7/11, and massage but found Soi 7/8, and Soi Bukhao way too annoying during the day! I either want a pool or somewhere close to the beach (beach preferred). I also like a nice TV with a comfortable to chair or couch to view it (hate watching TV in bed). A comfortable bed (no adjoined twins!), and decent adjustable air con are also a must!

Can anybody help me find my dream residence so I can stop looking?!!

altough you do dislike soi bhuakau a little bit, i can reccomand solieldesiam to you.

VERY quite location, in the middle of soi-bhuakaw-nightlife and nearby walkindistance

to soi diana, second road, soi 7 (all within 5-minutes-distance).

About the prices ? Not expensive for the rooms, a bit expensive for cleaning when

having a room on monthly basis (2 times a week, 300 bat every time...)

Some of their rooms are VERY nice, a big TV, a coach to sit in, small balcony, small

kitchen (altough, no "tools" in it..). For sure to give it a try.

www.soleildesiam.com. View the description on the page.

For the location, zoom this page.... (soleildesiam is just in the middle of the page ! )

http://www.flashearth.com/?lat=12.930516&a...r=0&src=ggl

I did find it to be one of the better places to stay, compared comfort/location/price.

Also agree with "Soleild" however almost impossible to pre-book there,and they do not as a rule even acknowledge E-mails! Ignorant office staff!!

Thanks for the suggestion. I was considering this. But I'm not too fancy on the location. I found myself having to walk all the way down Soi Diana everynight to get to Soi Bukhao.

Right now I'm seriously considering View Talay. Anybody have any experience with this? Are there good value restaurants, minimarts, and massage within walking distance?

I recently stayed in the Stereo and found the room was good and clean and the staff very friendly and helpful, as for the location it was central to everything that I wanted,.

Thanks for the suggestion. I was considering this. But I'm not too fancy on the location. I found myself having to walk all the way down Soi Diana everynight to get to Soi Bukhao.

Right now I'm seriously considering View Talay. Anybody have any experience with this? Are there good value restaurants, minimarts, and massage within walking distance?

I've stayed at the View Talay #1 close to everything, great pool, and close dining and groceries. Very quiet as well.

TRUST NO BITCH

• 2 weeks later...

Canterbury Tales Cafe, have rooms that are quiet especially at the back of either building, have inroom safe, A/C, fan, fridge, en-suit hot water showers, TV, DVD player and large free dvd library, Free Wifi as well as Free in-restaurant PC bookshop, free pool table, great all day breakfasts and good main meals.

We have 2 rooms with seperate bedroom, 2 TV's lounge and shower room, one is brand new, one has kitchen sink microwave etc etc.

our rooms start from 7,500 per month right now and the apartments are 10,500 per month right now.

In our main building we have a discreet back entrance exit available 24 hours.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

I've stayed at the View Talay #1 close to everything, great pool, and close dining and groceries. Very quiet as well.

Who did you book your condo (View Talay) through? I have also been looking around for monthly rentals and think somewhere like this would be a good option?

"A man does what he can until his destiny is revealed"

There's light at the end of this long tunnel

There is a place called P J inn . down soy 12, just off cental pattaya road. its 7000baht a month, 31 days, it has a 7/11 on one corner a motor byike taxi on the uther, it is two minits from all the soys 6,7,8 all the rest, And its very quite and girl friendly. BUT sorry no pool, Also has an internnet cafe on the ground floor... :Oops1: all rooms have air con fridge and t v

Edited by friendlyric6411

Who did you book your condo (View Talay) through? I have also been looking around for monthly rentals and think somewhere like this would be a good option?

Try this one: http://www.ViewTalayCondos.com ;)

Thanks that's a really good place there. I already tried them as the rooms look great and well managed but of course they are booked solid.

"A man does what he can until his destiny is revealed"

There's light at the end of this long tunnel

Canterbury Tales Cafe, have rooms that are quiet especially at the back of either building, have inroom safe, A/C, fan, fridge, en-suit hot water showers, TV, DVD player and large free dvd library, Free Wifi as well as Free in-restaurant PC bookshop, free pool table, great all day breakfasts and good main meals.

We have 2 rooms with seperate bedroom, 2 TV's lounge and shower room, one is brand new, one has kitchen sink microwave etc etc.

our rooms start from 7,500 per month right now and the apartments are 10,500 per month right now.

Hi Dave,

Do you have any photo's of the apartments? Also how much would it be for 2 weeks?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking for accom from Jan 31 till March 3rd.

It will be both for my Thai wife and myself. Do you have any vacancies at that time? I may also need another room for a mate of mine that wants to come. Poor bastards a Pattaya Virgin. He has no fkn idea what hes in for does he?