IGNORED

Move yourself

Rabbi-cashberg

The best exercise my Dr said is walking.

I walk every other day from Pattaya to Jomtien,

ok sometime stop for water but i walk km ;s everyday

May time i see fat guys not want to walk get bus motorbike taxi,why you move yourself,walk

Some of you just want to not use stairs,not go walk ,just get fatter

You I know the roads is not good soi bukhao but walkig is cutting fat and discover other bars

Try using some exercise in your daily life,use stairs walk to Pattaya beach ,walk uphills some of you putweight fat when you cum here for holiday but you cannot sit in bars all day eating drinking and not expect weight loss.

You cannot do 1 hour of walking today.........why is it you have not 1 hour...you CAn walk to Pattaya beach get coffee then walk to Buckhao etc you burn many fat..why..........laziness.......more fat.....equals .......not use stairs etc

WALK WALK WALK

Some aDVICE ALWAYS WALK TOWARDS Oncoming traffic so you can see who/wat is comnig towards you

Many walk with traffic..........no good.....your back is facing....walk toward so you may see traffic

Edited by Rabbi-cashberg

don't forget about eating less. no point in doing all that walking if your just going to be sitting in a bar drinking and eating once you've finished walking..

I should of known by your name Rabbi-Cashberg,and by your hobbies of being frugal and saving cash that you were a troll. Ahh thats kinda funny.lol

Edited by StPatty

I should of known by your name Rabbi-Cashberg,and by your hobbies of being frugal and saving cash that you were a troll. Ahh thats kinda funny.lol

Why dont you take the good Rabbi's advice son.........and get up off ya big fat bum...........I have....thankyou Rabbi.

Edited by badboybilly

Well, for one I do all the thing that the Ca$h loving rabbi said. I have no car, so I walk almost everywhere..and guess what I am still fat. And, no it's not my eating habits I am a very picky eater and I eat less than most people I know, the only time I indulge is like at a fine resteraunt (which because unlike the frugal cash grubbing ca$brer I am cash strapped, so I don't go often)

My weight problems all started when I started taking a certain anticonvuslant medication, it literally changed my metabolism and I gained 60-70 pounds in what my pharmacist considered "record time" but he also noted that other people seem to gain weight, usually water weight through the same medication, so its pretty normally.

Not saying exercise doesn't work, its good for a variety of things, but walking everywhere or biking everywhere I go is not *Lazy*, and I skip meal because I am not a big eater at all matter of fact I don't even eat sweet.

It could also be cause i am over stressed. And the stress hormone cortisol can make your body accumlate weight around the midsection, among other things where my weight was showing up. So, much so my doctor thinks I might have cushings.

This all happened pretty much overnight, when I turned 21- I used to be skinny as a pole. At my lightest I was 6'2 145- now I am at my heaviest 6'2 and 270. andit's no fault of my own I ballooned up in no time. I am already eating light so that not the problem, and the only form exercise that did help was extreme cardiovascular areobic exercise like sprinting on incline on a treadmil for 45 and after doing weight training 4-5 x a week... that has only worked short term- the weight comes back right after I stop- and I have no money for a gym membership or time to GO THAT HARD right now.

So, before you judge some people weight problems are not always from a lazy, Americanized diet of Mcdonalds and Milk shakes. Most likely probably, but some people reach a certain age and there metabolism change, or they gain weight by medication, and other hormonal/environmental factors.

I am painfully aware of how other nations perceive us. And by weight alone I fit into the sterotype. My self esteem has been affected much by my weight.

I used to want to go to parties and pick up chicks, and did so often and thought I was above average in looks which helped a lot. Now that I been told straight out that I was fat from family member ect. My self esteem has taken a nose dive and I really havent even tried to get laid in about a year because I am concious about my body.

It's not like I can do much about it I studied exercise science, and nutrition, its just my metabolisim has changed, I am sure if I stopped the meds I might see a dramatic change, if it hasn't effect my metabolism permanently.

I would of really liked to have lost 20-30 pound before my trips, but this isn't possible. I am the type that takes pleasure in getting someone off before I get my own rocks off. I guess you can say I aim to please. lol. Just hope my nekkedness doesn't turn a girl off. But, I am sure I am not the first fat bastard the girl has slept with. My height helps tho, so atleast I don't look like rolly polly.

Hope my shagging makes up for the gut.

But speaking of medication that causes weight- Did anyone figure out if any Pharmacy in Pattaya/Bangkok sells Lyrica / Preglabin- I am even willing to shell out a couple thousand bhat to see a doc to get it.. i have an america script now too- it's just the med is too expensive in America for me to pick up ($350-$500) so I would rather get in thailand and make sure I don't run out.

Edited by StPatty

You say you dont have money but are still taking trips to Thailand.....beats me how you do it.

Well for one thailand is known for travelers on a budget. But, I have been saving just for this trip. $8,000 be good for a month in thailand? Sometimes even if you don't have the money, but you want something bad enough you will do it. Not saying it's smart but atleast I get to say that I had the experiences that I may of never experienced if I didn't go. Gotta get the shagging out of my system, I could give my left nut right now for some thai pussy. lol Not to mention all the scenes, beaches, siam reap, phomn pen. might even take a plane over to indonesia and check out the sights and scene there. ahh. I plan to be totally broke when I come back- but I live like I dont have any cash right now, so what the difference.. I wil get to let my hendonistic urges take over and live like a rockstar for a couple weeks. who wouldn't want to do that.

Btw - I am probably much younger than you- just speculating I don't have the pleasure of having a good paying job, or a career. Actually I am unemployed so time is on my side for this venture..

Edited by StPatty