IGNORED

nightlife in bkk for the good girls

pete85

hi guys,

i wanted to know if some of you expats or also non expats could inform me where the so called "good girls" go for clubbing in bkk???

as good girls i mean the non hooking girls especially those who have "normal" jobs....... I mean in such a metropolis like bkk there must be many non hooking girls who wanna enjoy the nightlife and hanging around in clubs as well!!!!! (what i heard is only that such good girls are really not interested in farangs right???? especially when they do not live in thailand or do not have an steady place to live in thailand (apartment)..... i read also that girls from higher class families in thailand wouldnt start a relationship with a farang even if he would live in thailand. is that right??? i heard they have still such a caste system where the lowest place is for gathoeys and even the farangs dont have any place...... what do you think about that?????

ok so back to the initial question. places for good girl in bkk for clubbing???

i mean "RCA" is one location what i know. apart from this where do they go??? i mean what about the hundreds of locations in sukhuvmit??? are they for girls who have normal jobs but still having sex for money sometimes??? i mean you can find many freelancers there. would non hookers go to the clubs in sukhumvit??? i mean clubs live "gullivers" in soi5 , "insomina club", "bed supper club" as well as "q bar" and "climax" in soi 11 or "spicy club"???

what about "narz" ???

i mean if you would have about 5 or 6 months to leave in bkk where would to tend to go if you wanna meet some non hooking girls??? i have been to thailand many times already but never really found out where to go apart from places in RCA like route 66 and so on...... probably because was there just always for holiday several weeks and mostly didnt stay in bkk more than some days....

i have heard also that many non hooking girls with normal jobs go out during week as well???? i mean dont they have to work early in the morning the next days..... i know some girls from facebook and it seems like they do that....

i would be grateful for any information or response guys....

ok i am looking forward........ thanks....

Ratchada there are a number of clubs down Fortune Town end on the other side of the road, mind you don't go there expecting to chat the girls up in English.

Like anywhere else in the world when people have to work the next day they are unlikely to spend the night out clubbing it up are they.

hi guys,

i wanted to know if some of you expats or also non expats could inform me where the so called "good girls" go for clubbing in bkk???

as good girls i mean the non hooking girls especially those who have "normal" jobs....... I mean in such a metropolis like bkk there must be many non hooking girls who wanna enjoy the nightlife and hanging around in clubs as well!!!!! (what i heard is only that such good girls are really not interested in farangs right???? especially when they do not live in thailand or do not have an steady place to live in thailand (apartment)..... i read also that girls from higher class families in thailand wouldnt start a relationship with a farang even if he would live in thailand. is that right??? i heard they have still such a caste system where the lowest place is for gathoeys and even the farangs dont have any place...... what do you think about that?????

ok so back to the initial question. places for good girl in bkk for clubbing???

i mean "RCA" is one location what i know. apart from this where do they go??? i mean what about the hundreds of locations in sukhuvmit??? are they for girls who have normal jobs but still having sex for money sometimes??? i mean you can find many freelancers there. would non hookers go to the clubs in sukhumvit??? i mean clubs live "gullivers" in soi5 , "insomina club", "bed supper club" as well as "q bar" and "climax" in soi 11 or "spicy club"???

what about "narz" ???

i mean if you would have about 5 or 6 months to leave in bkk where would to tend to go if you wanna meet some non hooking girls??? i have been to thailand many times already but never really found out where to go apart from places in RCA like route 66 and so on...... probably because was there just always for holiday several weeks and mostly didnt stay in bkk more than some days....

i have heard also that many non hooking girls with normal jobs go out during week as well???? i mean dont they have to work early in the morning the next days..... i know some girls from facebook and it seems like they do that....

i would be grateful for any information or response guys....

ok i am looking forward........ thanks....

Yes goto Funky Villa or Muse in Thong Lor Soi 10. There are a host of a several other nightspots, bars and restaurants there, but Funky Villa seems to be one of the main attractions. Recently, they started charging 500B for falangs! You'll find all the middle-upper class girls there. I usually go with my gf and she tells me that these girls (who are gorgeous btw) are looking for their equivalent in a Thai man, so falangs are at a disadvantage. However, that's not to say you shouldn't try. You'll still talk to plenty of girls, get a few numbers, go on a few dates and get yourself a girlfriend. With far more good Thai girls than good Thai men in bkk, falangs are the next best thing. Hope this helps.

Sex is like air, it's not important unless you aren't getting any

• 4 months later...

Tons of big clubs and after hours venues for the Thais.

As you would expect, you're at a huge disadvantage, starting from the fact that most of them can't speak English and you probably don't speak Thai. There goes 80% of the potential dating pool.

On top of that, no one want to date a temporary tourist, even if it is for 5 months. Women in Thailand are very conscious of their "expiration date". Very few want to fool around or have temporary relationships.

If you are young and handsome and have no problem picking up girls in US, you will be OK in Thailand too, but it won't be easier (unless you end up with all the semi-pros and girls targeting to have a farang husband) . A lot of guys get the perception that it's easier because women are not rude and always smile and give you their phone number even if they will never pick up and never want to see you again. But they are just trying not to be rude.