Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | The Night Wish Group | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News | | Pattaya Investigations | ChicaCheck | Buy/Sell Property | Isaan Lawyers | Anglo Siam Legal | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Anyone recommend a decent barber?

tuggi

hey guys hope everyone is well! Been here a month now and the hair is starting to get a little shaggy :P

Can anyone recommend a half decent barber? I dont need world class obviously..just wanna tidy up but would like somebody fairly experienced in modern hair. (i dont wanna end up with a step!)

I usually get a simple short back n sides with a trim on top. Any ideas? i live off 3rd road but location isnt an issue as i have a motorbike

thanks for any help :)

I just get a # 4 all over,don't want to scare the ladies away completely.

But trying to find an actual barber with electric clippers is not easy.

I usually find them down little soi's out of the mainstream for only 60 baht.

I used the one in Central festival. It was strange to have your hair washed before they started, halfway through and then again once it had been cut.

Did a good job and not too expensive.

If it flies, floats or fucks - it will be cheaper to rent !

I've used a barbers adjacent to Mikes Mall (beach rd) and they started by massaging my head (big one) and a shampoo. Bit excessive but did the job, I gave around 200 baht.

Maybe try 1st left on Soi Buakhao from Pattaya Klang and it's on the right. Trim 70 baht.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Along Soi Buakhao from Pattaya Klang just before the 's' bend also 70 baht

In Pattaya you can have anything you want. The girls will do a good job giving you a trim with clippers if you want but why not pamper yourself. You can get a manicure and pedicure at the same place. Why nott a head massage and a wash and conditioner treatment ...Can’t get this quality back home.

This place is in second road just up from Central road intersection.

I also get the calluses on my feet scraped...Great service

haircut.jpg

Oh and you can also get a great mango smoothy while you wait

Edited by andyaus

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

doesnt matter what they do to your hair,you dont have to impress anyone in thailand you will still get plenty of attention..but i usuall go to one of the ones in soi diana

Along Soi Buakhao on the left side as your walking towards Soi Honey from Soii Diana. Older Lady in there does an excellent job. I think she charges 100 bht. Really good.

The one on the bend in soi Buakhao.

60 baht and they do a good job.