IGNORED

Music videos

clarky

Hi guys

I've been to Pattaya a few times now and i've been trying to track down an external hard drive loaded with music videos of all eras without success or alternatively DVDs with them on. Pretty much I'm after a setup that I can run in my personal bar at home similar to a video juke box, and if I can avoid the endless hours of reformatting dvd's into digital media all the better.

I remember a bloke here in Aus telling me of one such setup he had been offered over seas somewhere about 3 years back, but can't remember where he said and lost contact with him.

If anyone can steer me in the right direction here it would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

Clarky

The funny thing about first impressions is you don't get a second chance at them!

so your after something that can just play the videos on random, for backround stuff in bar, yes, what size hard drive would you require, i may be able to sort something out, not promising,if i can it wouldnt be immediate either, and you after any particuler genre or anything in general, or just chart stuff from old days to present,

Hi Pauly

Thanks for the reply. Probably at least 1tb hard drive ( a usb powered one preferably) and as for type of music I would like to get everything hits of the past to latest charts. It's all good.

Cheers

Clarky

The funny thing about first impressions is you don't get a second chance at them!

where are you based, aus mainly or thailand, i`m off to thailand friday for a long while but cant se me doing much towards it there, i`ll let you know what i can sort out, if i can sort it, longer i leave it the less likely i`ll do it, you know how it is m8, sorry,

No worries mate. Mainly based in aus but been to thailand 4 times in the last 12 months, so I get over there a bit. next trip is at christmas for 2 weeks then probably gonna try and squeeze a couple of months in starting march or april. No biggie if you can't do it I'll just have to keep looking ay!

If your in Patts over new year and keen for a cold one sing out.

Cheers

yes m8,i arrive in 2 days, for a few months, not sure exactly how long for, if i`d have known a little bit earlier would have been no problem ,it`s just that i have been in the middle of moving out of house aswell, bad timing for me as i gotta be out today and flying to patts tomorrow, so could`nt be worse timing really, but when pattaya`s in your sights not much else matters,lol, i`ll try give you a shout m8, thx paul,