IGNORED

3 guys going to Pattaya for party

Robinn

Hi.

We are 3 guys going to Pattaya in December (30 days) for vacation and lots of sex ofcourse. What else can you do there I mean? :Party1: :03:

However. We have been looking at a lot of hotels and it´s hard to choose and a lot of hotels are overbooked. We want rooms for us and so that the ladies will have their space too. 1 living room and 2 bedrooms would be the absolute best, but which hotel has that?

3 standard hotel rooms would probably also work. We just dont want all this to cost much more than 80 000 BHT. I would prefer even cheaper if it's possible.

Almost forgot one more thing, 1 of us is in wheelchair, so there must be elevators if there is different floors and so on. So what do you say? Help a brother out? :Bow:

LK renaissance or Lk metropole have big suites. Also wheel-chair friendly. Very lb-friendly too, so you really can get the party going ;)

Seems to be the best I´ve seen so far. I will definitaly check if can get one of these 2 bedrooms suites :Party1: so that we can be private sometimes when doing all the :Macarena::BJ4::BJ1:

as far as i know theres wheelchair friendly rooms available at Sunshine Vista serviced apartments you could also check out The A-One hotel which claims to be biult specially for the disabled (though ive heard and seen that before now) they do have a video of the hotel on youtube just put wheelchair hotel pattaya into the search option to get it , another that says has wheelchair rooms is the Woodlands hotel & Resort , and the Areca Lodge has a 2 bedroom patio suite in the evergreen tower section of the resort which might also be suitable

another option for you would be a private villa of some sort though these wouldnt be in town so might not be ideal but you do get the use of a private garden and pool in some them which could offset the not being close to the action hassle

lots of hotels will have rooms big enough for a chair the main problem you will have is the bathrooms but again this will depend on the disability of the person

I now have room at PBR til 21´st. They wrote me back when finished the booking procedure. The e-mail is right (Reservations Pattaya Bay Resort <[email protected]>) and they want me to fill in a form at site named JotForm, containing my VISA/MASTERCARD information. There is no HTTPS or anything. Is this normal? :sign1:

as far as i know theres wheelchair friendly rooms available at Sunshine Vista serviced apartments you could also check out The A-One hotel which claims to be biult specially for the disabled (though ive heard and seen that before now) they do have a video of the hotel on youtube just put wheelchair hotel pattaya into the search option to get it , another that says has wheelchair rooms is the Woodlands Hotel & Resort , and the Areca Lodge has a 2 bedroom patio suite in the evergreen tower section of the resort which might also be suitable

another option for you would be a private villa of some sort though these wouldnt be in town so might not be ideal but you do get the use of a private garden and pool in some them which could offset the not being close to the action hassle

lots of hotels will have rooms big enough for a chair the main problem you will have is the bathrooms but again this will depend on the disability of the person

I wrote an e-mail to Areca Lodge, but the rest of the hotels didn't seem to work.

I now need room from 21 December, 12 nights for 6 people. I hope Thevault have available SPAM WORD. Does anyone know if it is wheelchair accessible at The Vault hotel?

I found a really good place named Opey De Place! That is where i'm staying! The only bad thing is that I will have to cross 3´rd road 10 times in a day, haha :SoWhat1: Time I could have spent :02:

I now have room at PBR til 21´st. They wrote me back when finished the booking procedure. The e-mail is right (Reservations Pattaya Bay Resort <[email protected]>) and they want me to fill in a form at site named JotForm, containing my VISA/MASTERCARD information. There is no HTTPS or anything. Is this normal? :sign1:

I wrote an e-mail to Areca Lodge, but the rest of the hotels didn't seem to work.

I now need room from 21 December, 12 nights for 6 people. I hope Thevault have available SPAM WORD. Does anyone know if it is wheelchair accessible at The Vault Hotel?

not sure how you looked because i know the other hotels websites are up and running ) unless you mean the mail addies dont work

http://www.aone-patt...t-thailand.html

with a video on youtube

sunshine vista serviced apartments http://www.sunshinevista.com/ i think they have 2 rooms suitable for chairs

http://www.woodland-resort.com/ this has 1 wheelchair room http://www.woodland-...t.com/rooms.php

if your going to be crossing 3rd road 10 times a day with a wheelchair then take out good insurance and pray a lot ........i speak from experience

Edited by merlin99

My 2 baht worth of info re wheelchairfriendly/good location/VFM is Sandy Springs and The Haven both on soi 13.

The Haven is built around a courtyard and very secluded with half the rooms on groundfloor. Stayed there a few years back and loved the place from scratch :D

Google them I am too lazy to do it for ya :P

BTW...don't miss out to join the Soi 6 party every afternoon especially when me and the boys have the xmas singalong in Quicky bar!

Edited by Johnny Wilde

Johnny Wilde

CEO - Heavydrinking Hardcore Mongers Union of Pattaya

"You only pass through this life once, you never come back for encores!" - Elvis Presley

"You guys took "normal mongering" and shot it full of nitroglycerin and then set a match to it" - thumper63