IGNORED

what can i drink in a bar healthily, and another question about gym

badboybilly

This trip,in a few weeks when i go back,i dont want to gouge myself to excess nor drink high calorie drinks like i did last time .

Because i have always mostly been a beer drinker ,i need another drink preferably non alcoholic .

Im going to feel stupid asking for ice water,can I get this,maybe i should ask for the bottle too.

Im a bit scared some bars will fill my glass up with tap water and throw some ice in.

I was thinking soft drinks but the calories would put weight back on me,even the orange juice .

can u get low carb beer in bars.

Another question is Tony's gym soi bukcow,is it still going,

I rarely go to bar,but yes sometimes.I drink sometime bottle water price,always ask firt range 25b to 50 b ,or you ask lime or lemon water.

Tea coffee some bars yes they have but try to keep dehdrydrated if you must so water is great.

sometime i even had bar's give me free water after i ask them if i sit down with a lady.

water with berrocca ... but you get funny looks as it glows in the dark and freaks the girls out.

Diet coke or pepsi then a water but not too many cokes as they rot your guts...A good tip I hjave always found works is book into a better quality hotel.Its never much more than a run of the Mill place and will have hopefully a gym sauna etc and a pool..lets face it paying a extra 300 to 500 baht a day its only the price of a beer and a couple of lady drinks anyways..Then in a good hotel you can keep fitter be happier about staying in the hotel so not out in the bars all the time..Pace yourself so to say..Iam down this friday for 5 days but its a boys days away trip so Iam on the razzle everyday and eating fat bastard breakfasts but then again its only 5 days and at home its biking and gym 5 days a week and beer once a month..Have a great trip Dave

Tony's Soi Buckhao I hear is 80 b per visit,small shophouses,but ok for cardio i hear.

Try to stick to juices,but some have hi gh sugar so may have more calorie than a beer.

• 3 weeks later...

A lot of the bars sell San Miguel light or Tiger light. Pretty tasteless though, and I'm not sure how many calories they have.

Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination