Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Ten Pin Bowling

Singha11

I have read that the best ten pin bowling in Pattaya is ps bowling which is on the 3rd floor of the ps plaza. I cannot seem to find the address for the ps plaza, is it central and 2nd road or?

Am sure its the same place i went to on a few occasions , big, with awesome music booming all night long. If its the same place its central pats on 2nd road, (3rd floor of a complex like you describe) sorry i cannot elaborate more than this

there is a cinema right next to the ally i am talking about

Edited by jumpman233345
Posted Image

Only been to two bowling alleys, one in Topps (not sure what this place is tbh, some type of store I think) which ison the corner of second road and that big massive road that goes form Beach Road to Suhummivitt (can't spell this one :/ ) and one that is beside a cinema along second road. It's in a shopping complex with a lot of shops that seem to have closed down.

The second one I quite like, it's like blue lighting and really loud dance music, pretty cool, go to this one more often than I would go to the one at Topps. It's somewhere between Soi Diana and Walking Street on Second Road, can't remember the name of the place, begins with M I think :/

yes , the second one Digsy describes is the one i am talking about. Awesome place IMO :Chokdee:

Posted Image

Am sure its the same place i went to on a few occasions , big, with awesome music booming all night long. If its the same place its central pats on 2nd road, (3rd floor of a complex like you describe) sorry i cannot elaborate more than this

there is a cinema right next to the ally i am talking about

i think you mean the one in the 'Avenue Mall'

yes thats it. Highly recommend it.

first time i went with two sisters and the place was packed!!!!! second time went with wingman and our two girls but it was quite empty but still a wicked venue

Posted Image

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Major in the Avenue is awesome. I would rather get a little friend and some mates and go for a night in the alley. Beer is not bad at 500 baht for a 3 litre tower of Chang. You can talk shit, have a bowl, some food and watch tiny TG's rolling a ball down the alley. The girls love it!

I get drunker at the bowling alley than I do anywhere else. They used to have a promo that you get a jug of beer after you ordered a 3 litre tower, and it was buy one tower and get one free. 7 litres of beer for 500 baht.

I get drunker at the bowling alley than I do anywhere else. They used to have a promo that you get a jug of beer after you ordered a 3 litre tower, and it was buy one tower and get one free. 7 litres of beer for 500 baht.

Did you did the math after you drank that second tower ?

3 + 3 = ..... 7 :hello09: .

I always go to the one in the Avenue with my girlfriend, love the beer towers and their food is pretty good actually. I got the membership card for her, it was 2000 baht and you get 11 free games and 70 baht a game after that.

Did you did the math after you drank that second tower ?

3 + 3 = ..... 7 :hello09: .

Yep wasn't that drunk, 1 litre Jug while waiting for your first 3 litre tower and then your second 3 litre tower after that.

ie 1 + 3 + 3 = 7 litres. :Think1::GoldenSmile1:

It was such a good deal, but all good things come to an end. It was a massive trap though. If you were playing with 4 or 5 mates and the girls, if you ran out of beer midway through the game you had to make a call. Either you went dry till the end of the game or you ordered another tower which meant you got another after it. Then you would have too much beer and either sit around drinking till the beer finished or started another game. It was a vicious cycle that often had me walking three steps forward and one step back by the end of the night. The service girl constantly refilling half empty glasses certainly helps you finish them.

Well its back to one tower for 500 baht now. :Beer: But I reckon Major is definately the best place in town for bowling.

Edited by SpankTheLing