IGNORED

Help with new Thai Cell Number needed please

Velcro

Hi Guys

I'm coming over next week.. I have brought a Thai Sim Card from ebay ( £3.50) which has now arrived.

There are all sorts of number printed on it, I'm assuming 08 1432 3760 is the number ??

I plan to get some cheap business cards made up before I leave UK...

Is 08 1432 3760 all I need to write , for people to call from Pattaya ?????.. no other number has to go in front

And can I assume from uk wil be 0066 8 1432 3760

May seem silly question but I work a lot in Peru..there you add a 9 to call from a land line and a replace the 0 with a 1 for international!!!!!!

Most numbers here start with 08 so must be right .

0066 8 1432 3760 for international use is correct .

Hi Velcro,

Amount of numbers looks good and 08 is a good start so ringing from Pattaya or anywhere in Thai is good and no other number needed there, as to calling from England would have to take your word as depends like you say from where you call :hello09:

Its only kinky the 1st time..............and with someone new !!

Are you sure it will be possible to refill the sim? Majority of thai sim card purchased by 2-4 weeks tourist, will expire after 3-4 weeks depenp on provider and can not be replenished.

Price for a standard package including 100 thb on card is 199 thb and you can easily, cheap and fast have some business card printed in LOS

refill ore top-up you're simcard from anywhere in the world using this website..i use it for years and works like a charm..never had any problems and i have the same number for years already..

http://thaiprepaidcard.com

Mai pen rai...

Are you sure it will be possible to refill the sim? Majority of thai sim card purchased by 2-4 weeks tourist, will expire after 3-4 weeks depenp on provider and can not be replenished.

Price for a standard package including 100 thb on card is 199 thb and you can easily, cheap and fast have some business card printed in LOS

oh.. no i'm not sure..

hey-ho.. it was £3