IGNORED

climax band? lead guitarist piet

valkyrie

They played formerly played climax bar, Utopia Walking Street now moved on read on another forum the are playing wonderful bar ,looked last night ,not them in wonderfull 1 or 2.Anyone seen them recently and where? many thanks

They have played in the bar before Chic n coop in Smile ave on and off for a while and Piet has made guestapperances with the guys in Yuth bar 2nd rd/soi2 close to Sabailand.'

Johnny Wilde

CEO - Heavydrinking Hardcore Mongers Union of Pattaya

"You only pass through this life once, you never come back for encores!" - Elvis Presley

"You guys took "normal mongering" and shot it full of nitroglycerin and then set a match to it" - thumper63

Back in the Climax days.............

K3654.JPG

If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind. John Stuart Mill
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/john_stuart_mill

"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person

than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."  John Stuart Mill

• 2 weeks later...

I am just back from a week in Pattaya trying to track down the band with no success.

I run the website which is a tribute to the band but surprisingly none of the band have ever had any email contact with me!

ANy news would be appreciated so I can update the website,

Hi,just an update saw them playing tuesday(6/12/2011) early evening in toy bar 2nd road opposite the large Mikes shopping mall,they then depart to yuth bar for a 11.30 pm ish start located again on 2nd road,but between sois 2 and3,right next to the now demolished soi 2.Hope this is of use to someone.

Edited by valkyrie

Sorry Mr John I went to see the "Climax" band play at "Wonderfull" beer bar complex and they were only a shadow of their former selves " the Thiatans of Rock" seem to have fell a bit flat . Best rock band in pattaya However the good news is the band now playing at "Utopia" are excellent "Dragon Eye" Check them out. Also all the old faces from the Pacific bar (Soi 2 beer bar complex) are still going strong at the bar next to Sabai Land.I guess Piet will pop up there too. the only problem is.. Who the fecks going to pay 90Bht for a bottle of beer Singha?. I can see this going the same way as the "Easy Rider Bar"