IGNORED

haircut,ear clean,massage,and maybe a BJ

badboybilly

Well I always go to the barber shop in 'Day night' area.

Dont know the exact names but there's about 3 or 4 in a row.

I usually get haircut,shave,about 60 b maybe 80 b now if i recall,and then a ear clean,which I should add probaly I will not get again.

He put a wire type thing in and prodded around ,yes and we think we have bad jobs,anyway my ears got infected a few days later so i had to take antiobiotics.

I also got a facial,wasnt really worth the yes 400 baht,all she did was put some gooey stuff on my face and made me wait 15 mins and then peel it off .

I thai lady later showed me the stuff for sale in that beuty shop near tukcom for 60 baht.

Anyway getting back to the topic,is there any places you guys know where u can get all services at once,haircut,shoulder massage,facial,and maybe extra services such ball shave,blowjob etc.

Well I always go to the barber shop in 'Day night' area.

Dont know the exact names but there's about 3 or 4 in a row.

I usually get haircut,shave,about 60 b maybe 80 b now if i recall,and then a ear clean,which I should add probaly I will not get again.

He put a wire type thing in and prodded around ,yes and we think we have bad jobs,anyway my ears got infected a few days later so i had to take antiobiotics.

I also got a facial,wasnt really worth the yes 400 baht,all she did was put some gooey stuff on my face and made me wait 15 mins and then peel it off .

I thai lady later showed me the stuff for sale in that beuty shop near tukcom for 60 baht.

Anyway getting back to the topic,is there any places you guys know where u can get all services at once,haircut,shoulder massage,facial,and maybe extra services such ball shave,blowjob etc.

i am not really sure if its humanly possible AT ONCE to have a haircut and shoulder massage and facial.

also you must be a very brave man to want to have your balls shaved while someone else is shaking massaging you,

My advice go and have your haircut, shave and ear clean and go to Bliss on third road and see Pat or Ann as they will give you a tremendous BJ. You are very close to them.

@badboybilly

I hope i can help you.

I know a hair cut shop, where the lady cut your hair,

upstairs you can get a massage and extra service too.

I know one of the ladies, her name is Pam, 40 years old,

looks younger and have big natural boobs.

You will find the shop, sorry i don´t remember the name but it is

easy to find.

When you are on the Soi Buakhao, turn into the Soi Honey Inn,

it is the first shop on the left hand site, about 20 meteres from the

junction, more or less.

Enjoy.

Willi

There is nothing what a year in the tropics can heal.

The rumor is that David Beckham likes to have his balls waxed.

Maybe we can all meet up at a bar. Mate, I am happy to pay for a girl to give you a wax just provided we can hear it.

Sounds ok,

I thought that covered about 90% of salons in Thailand.Your not trying hard enough.