IGNORED

nakhon phanom, any tipps ..

arambol001

hi , im will travel to nakhon phanom and will stay about a week ,

anyone tipps where to go

massage, bars ,gogos,dance

thx in advance

I been up in Nakhon Phanom, I doubt they have go-go bars. And I didn't go to any discos but my TG had an uncle there, who belive it or not was a BiB. He was more than happy to bring me to a few ST house and show off the "farang" to the local girls. We brought our own whisky and partied. From the outside the places didn't have any signs or markings so I can't tell you where, but it was in the center of town very near the Mekong river.

Maybe hop in a taxi and ask where to get a girl.

BiB?

i think there should be at least 2 gogo bars from what i know,

i have a gf there , i hope she has a similar uncle like yours :-)

• 4 weeks later...

Nakhon Phanom, once the center of the ancient Sri Kotrabun Kingdom, lies along the western bank of the majestic Mekong River, although over the centuries it has moved back and forth across the river. The lovely setting of Nakhon Phanom town is enhanced by the rugged beauty of the Jungle covered mountains that lie beyond the town of Thakaek on the Laotian side of the river. King Rama I chose the name Nakhon Phanom, city of mountains, because of the remarkable mountains found in the province.

Say hello to my wife whilst you are there. Soon to be ex.

There isn't much at the Riverside hotel but a few bars in town including a disco with pool tables. Never seen a gogo bar in the 4 years i frequented the place.