IGNORED

std full test cost and result time

rahul sharma

what are std's tested in std full test and cost for that. i contacted pattaya memorial hospital they said The cost for full test is 6, 090 Baht (exclude Hosp. fee and Doctor's fee).

what is the IgG and IgM test it takes 5 days to give result is that necessary

i never done std tests before it's precaution a test to check penile pearly papules not a fear one(i am new to mongering)

what is the cost for std full screening and what are the disease are tested ?

when they give result how soon i can get it i heard results given before 6 hours is that true?

Edited by rahul sharma

what are std's tested in std full test and cost for that. i contacted pattaya memorial hospital they said The cost for full test is 6, 090 Baht (exclude Hosp. fee and Doctor's fee).

what is the IgG and IgM test it takes 5 days to give result is that necessary

i never done std tests before it's precaution a test to check penile pearly papules not a fear one(i am new to mongering)

what is the cost for std full screening and what are the disease are tested ?

when they give result how soon i can get it i heard results given before 6 hours is that true?

Herpes blood tests look for the body's reaction to a herpes infection rather than searching directly for the virus. Depending on the type of test used, they can take up to four months to become positive after the time of infection. If and when you have symptoms, however, the lesions can be tested as soon as they show up.

When a person becomes infected, with herpes or any other pathogen, the immune system tries to fight off the infection. Part of that process involves the production of antibodies against the infecting organism. There are several kinds of antibodies, but the two types that herpes blood tests look for are IgG and IgM. Herpes IgM antibodies usually are detectable by herpes blood tests within 7-10 days after initial infection, and levels stay high for approximately two weeks. Herpes IgG antibodies do not show up until slightly later after initial infection.

A positive herpes IgG test, if the test result is accurate, means that your body has been infected with the herpes simplex virus. Type specific herpes IgG tests can often distinguish between HSV-1 and HSV-2, but they can not detect whether a particular infection is oral or genital in the absence of symptoms. HSV-1 usually infects the mouth, causing oral herpes, and HSV-2 usually infects the genitals, but either virus can infect either location. Herpes IgG and IgM tests can only tell you that you have been infected, not where.

If you test positive for herpes IgG but not IgM, then your herpes infection is probably not recent - i.e. from the past 2 months. Individuals with recent infections are more likely to test positive for both herpes IgG and IgM or herpes IgM alone. The converse, however, isn't true. Positive herpes IgG and IgM results together do not necessarily mean you were infected recently. Between 30 and 70 percent of patients with recurrent herpes infections will test positive for herpes IgM

It is possible to have a false positive or false negative result - on either a herpes IgG or IgM test. Therefore, if your herpes blood test results do not agree with your known risk factors and sexual history, talk to your doctor about possible issues with testing. Diagnostic testing isn't perfect, but you may not be accurately assessing your risk. Many people do not understand that herpes can be transmitted even when their partner has no symptoms and does not know they are infected.

Edited by JAI DEE MAK

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

I think most clinics test for

HIV

Hepatitis

Gonorrhea

Syphilis

Chlamydia

It would be best to talk to a doctor though, prices vary from time to time, but 4 or 5,000 bht sound about right .

results are back in about 5 or 6 hrs

pattaya international hospital : A full STD testing costs 2,500 THB excluding doctor fee (between 200 – 800 THB). All results are ready within 1 hour except Chlamydia = 3 days.

the hospital is good ? pattaya memorial ask 6090 thb

Edited by rahul sharma

There is another risk to think about, Sexually Acquired Reactive Arthritis (SARA). This is a result of treating an STD that may be resistant to the antibiotic. That is why it is important to get tested if you suspect that you have anything so the medical provider will know exactly what they are treating. Pattaya Memorial and Bangkok Pattaya hospital are very good. You can't go wrong with either place. The same precautions you take anywhere else should be the same precautions you take in Pattaya. For the most part considering the area the rate of STD's are low, just take precautions.