IGNORED

Siam Bayshore for young couple?

mufdi

Hi guys,

would you recommend the Siam Bayshore for my holiday with my wife? Joiner fee is not an issue, as we don't plan to take a joiner more than one or two times. At daytime we would like to go to koh larn and in the evening we will visit some a-gogos and clubs. If there are some foodstalls with nice thaifood near the hotel, it would be perfect, becaus I love the food at these stalls.

thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely would recommend Bayshore for you!

I was there a year ago, with three of my mate's we ranked it best of all our four hotel experiences at patts.

There you will have just the unique feeling.

It's just a great combination of relaxin resort and location.

I would like to stay there again!

Year ago joiner policy of their was just get id to safe and always call back to room before giving it back to TG..

I would definitely recommend Siam Bayshore for a couple. Excellent location, nice pool and grounds. One of the oldest resorts in town but very well maintained. I'd stay there if it weren't for the excessive joiner fee.

Retired

Bayshore is definitely the place for you and your significant other. It's conveniently located at the end of Walking Street. Very easy access when you find that trois person for your Ménage à trois. All the discos, go go's, bars are at your front door.

Phu ying lub me mak mak. It's mongering time!

• 4 weeks later...

Ok guys, thank you for your help. We have booked the Siam Bayshore and I will do a picture review in april 2012

Not going to say what others have, and see you have already Booked it up anyway so enjoy your Trip.

Just a thought you and the other Half can do and that is always nip into a ST Room if you want to a) Save Money b) not bring back a Girl to the hotel