Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

sanctuary of truth

xavier

i paid 250B on a BBUS , but beware ,was double coming back!!

Posted Image

Take a baht bus to Naklua. Get off at Naklua soi 12. Then walk or take a motorbike taxi.

I got a cab from LK Metro cost me 200 baht to get there and just across the road as you come out of sanctuary go round to your left and motorbike taxi back cost 150 for two of us....

An excellent day out!!!!

I got a cab from LK Metro cost me 200 baht to get there and just across the road as you come out of sanctuary go round to your left and motorbike taxi back cost 150 for two of us....

An excellent day out!!!!

Wow nice saving!! And great advise for others....it is an absolute magestic piece of art that building... And a MUST visit if you have not been before!!!

Posted Image

i paid 250B on a BBUS , but beware ,was double coming back!!

Ditto. My tilak-du-jour negotiated a baht bus for us to visit the Sanctuary, 500THB round trip. Mind you, the driver did sit in the carpark and wait for us to finish being tourists before driving us back to Patts.

She also told me that to hire a taxi and thus travel in air-con comfort would only cost around 800 baht for most of a day - unfortunately she let this piece of information out after we'd spent days and days sweating in the back of hired baht-buses.......

Pattaya May 2011 307.jpg

Pattaya May 2011 308.jpg

Pattaya May 2011 335.jpg

Pattaya May 2011 339.jpg

Pattaya May 2011 365.jpg

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

INdeed it's a nice piece of architecture!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Still haven't been even though this was one of the places I wanted to see on my first trip. Closest I've been is when we went to some harbour with a fish market and you can see it from there.

Hopefully on trip number 5 I can finally get over to it :)