Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Dollhouse XXX | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Dan About Thailand | Add your Text or Event here 

Sign in to follow this  
pasta man

Desker Rd - Singapore

pasta man

On a short visit to Singapore. Stayed in Little India area, and read about Desker Rd which was a few blocks from my hotel.

Desker Rd is one of the 6 official red light districts in this heavily regulated country and one of the oldest. It is well past it's prime as a mongering spot. Online descriptions talked about very old and unattractive women. Singapore's migrant construction workers are supposed to be the main clients here. I like milfs, if they have good attitude and service. I wasn't really expecting to find anything, but did want to look to satisfy my curiosity.

The establishments are on an alley behind Desker Rd. You see an open doorway, with a red light and typically 2-3 ladies inside. Across the 2 blocks the alley runs there were about 8 places, not many women to choose from. At one place the girls were in the doorway and actively looking for my business. Was quoted $60 Singapore dollars (1450 baht). I have read many places in Singapore will charge foreigners 2x the local rate, not sure if that was the case here. Didn't feel a connection, but enjoyed the female attention.

Wandered further an saw a place with some Indian women. Never tried an Indian woman and wanted to change that, but like many of the places, the women didn't really interact with me at all, so I kept on walking. Saw some ladies well over 50 years old.

Reached the end of the alley and walked back along Rowell Rd. Had already walked down this street earlier in the day and there was nothing there. Expected the same, but after dark it is different.

A woman calls out to me from a gated doorway. Look in and see a dozen cute Asian gals looking at me trying to get my attentiion. Nice. Seems to good to be true for a low rent area, and the ladies voice seems a little odd. I know there are ladyboys in the area, some from Pattaya bars, and figure they must be ladyboys, but not really sure. Decide to move on.

Next I see a place with half dozen Indian women. Stop for a look. See a gal with some nice melons and a pretty smile. Not a stunner by any measure, but pleasant enough. Negotiate $50 (1200 baht) for an hour outside, but through another girl. Enter and the heavy steel gate is closed behind me and locked with a padlock.

Take my gal upstairs, the room is very basic. No washing facilities. She wants $100 in the room, but stick to $50. Pay first. She is wearing an Indian dress and has a dot in her forehead and smells Indian. Very authentic. I tell her she is beautiful and kiss her tits and she says thankyou. Hear that alot from her.

I take off her dress slowly. Next a BJ which is ok. Then missionary. She has trouble with my size. Even with lots of lube, she is in pain, so stop and decide to just cuddle. She then finishes me with a HJ.

She is ready to go, and less than half an hour has gone by. This doesn't really surprise me. We cuddle a little longer, and I take off. As I wait to leave, the lady at the door peeks outside, shuts the door, and we wait a few minutes. When the coast is clear, I'm able to leave.

Can't say the experience us worth repeating, but it was interesting to try it once. The women said she had only had Indian customers before me. I have read they can pay as low as $10 (240 baht) so I wonder what they pay there.

Doing some more research, the open doorways on the alley are legal brothels. The locked doors on Rowell Rd are not legal and occasionally anti vice police will bust them. It appears punters aren't really a target, but not sure what happens if you are inside during a bust.

Look around some more later, but didn't see any milfs worth pursuing. Will try some other areas next time.

rooster74

Nice information. I will have to have a look at Rowell Road this March.

simplemin3

thanks very imformative

andyaus

Interesting read about the Desker Road area. I have never tried that area although I have stayed in Little India a few times. Recently, I just head for Geylang because it is closer to the airport and the rooms are cheaper.

I was amused by the fact that they locked the doors and pinched this photo of someone escaping a Singapore Brothel raid

brothel-escape.jpg

I am not sure about the laws in Singapore. The first time I walked around Geylang at night the girls were standing on both sides of the street and there were hundreds of them. It was busier than Walking Street. The last time there were no girls to be seen but a few pimps on the corner. I assume the authorities had a clamp down.

I normally stay one day in Singapore on the way home from Pattaya so my focus is not necessarily about getting laid. Geylang also has some great food choices and stays open until after 3am.

coolguys

cool picture

nikcool10

thanks for the info, geylang is the big RLD area over there , they have many ST hotels around as well .....