IGNORED

President Palace or President Solitaire

Singha11

Both look like great hotels, would anybody of stayed at both of these and be able to suggest which would be better?

I have stayed at President Palace and would say it is one of the better hotels in the area. Rooms very good, great pool and gym and buffet breakfast (if you wake up for it!) is good.

Location good too on Soi 11.

Both look like great hotels, would anybody of stayed at both of these and be able to suggest which would be better?

Solitaire, larger rooms but older. Palace newish and smaller rooms. Both are of a good standard.

Tim

Same, same what Tim said - depends on if you want a bigger room (Solitare) or newer room (Palace). Generally speaking I take newer just about every time. And even though the Palace rooms are smaler they are not what I would consider as small rooms - they have to be close to 40 sq meters.

Thanks for the replies gents! I was leaning toward the solitaire but now the Palace is for me. Last time I stayed at Citadines 11 which was fine but I assume President Palace will be much nicer than that.

both are nice hotels and Palace is newer but u can get rooms with jacuzzi and kitchen at solitaire...and im not a BIG fan of the need for room key to operate elevator at the president Palace ...if have FRIEND come over for visit would rather wait in my room for her not have to go down and ride up with her in lift lol

Any pics of the rooms in these 2 hotels ??????

After reading a number of reviews, I believe that the solitaire has a great breakfast and the Palace breakfast is poor. Therefore I will be booking the solitaire unless there is someone can nudge me in another direction.

• 4 months later...

I have stayed in President Palace on Soi 11, and booked Mango girls and Annies girls (notice the plural and of course in different time). For outcall. Once they arrive at the hotel, I get a call from the concierge telling me my guests are here. I simply thank them and ask them to send them up to my room. No questions asked and the girls are there within minutes. Once I've also just gone down and got them myself.