IGNORED

Pearly penile papules problem

rahul sharma

at age 16(now i am 26) small papules mostly not visible under the penis (only two white dot like papules under penis head is visible) . has many know it's not an std neither it's not a disease?

the problem is next month i am traveling to thailand on a bussiness trip on december 2 and i decided to try Devil's Den and i told them about the papules john at Devil's Den he asked me to take a full std test before booking?

i heard 10 out of 1 guy has a ppp ( not like the image they show on wikipedia that look's scarry).i also contacted the eden club they said i am most welcome and no problem about it.

so i kinda doen't know to go for eden or DD (after taking the test as they asked)

if i have to take test how much it will cost and where to go and how much time it will take as i only stay three days in thailand any advice for me ?

as ppp is most common anyone with ppp visited Devil's Den ?

p.s

sorry for bad english

Edited by Serpentine

If you are worried about it, which it sounds like you are, then for your own peace of mind I would go and get it checked out before you travel . A qualified doctor will be able to advise you whether it is potentially an std or nothing more than a natural phenomenon that you need not worry about.

If you are only in Thailand for three days then you do not want to worry about doctors visits, tests, pharmacies etc. I am sure that it is nothing to worry about however if a doctor in Thailand did diagnose a std, then the treatment would take a minimum of three days to work anyway.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

i already checked when i was 16(that time i was a virgin ) they said it's ppp and cosmetic laser surgery requried to clear it .

and it quite unnessarry and the doctor advised against it.

my trouble is it going to affect my mongering life anyone had same problem ?

Edited by rahul sharma

If it's laser surgery you need then get it done in Thailand. It's cheap and easy. I've gone to the clinic on Pattaya Central at the old Carrefour. I think they are now a Big C. Takes a few days to heal up though.

If it's laser surgery you need then get it done in Thailand. It's cheap and easy. I've gone to the clinic on Pattaya Central at the old Carrefour. I think they are now a Big C. Takes a few days to heal up though.

how much it cost's is it dangerous?

do you done the surgery ?

one additional information is other than two white dot's none is visible now (only with microscope help others can seen i think the years it getting dissaperring)

Edited by rahul sharma

how much it cost's is it dangerous?.......

If you'r only in for a couple of days: yes very very dangerous.....you'll miss your mongering quota and may need proffesional advice to overcome the loss

I had them when I was a teenager. They're harmless and mine have receded with age for unknown reasons. I always took them for some kind of swelling of the pores but Mr. Google tells me that's probably not the case. If you've had them since before you first had sex, surely no STD test is necessary.

"I'm on the side that's always lost

against the side of heaven.

I'm on the side of snake eyes tossed

against the side of seven."

Ok so i was bored and looked them up Holy Shit

PENIS.jpg Mate if you have these then i am sorry and i would go for the Surgery.

A lot of Girls aint gona be Happy maybe try and slip a Condom on before they spot it ( pardon the Pun ) 55555

I have got them. Not as bad as in the photo. I never even think about them and certainly have more than 2 spots but a lot less prominent that the photo. Have been to DD a few times.

Ok so i was bored and looked them up Holy Shit

post-61910-0-97695900-1321377591.jpg Mate if you have these then i am sorry and i would go for the Surgery.

A lot of Girls aint gona be Happy maybe try and slip a Condom on before they spot it ( pardon the Pun ) 55555

not like the one on the photo that some kind of serious one

mine it's not visible it's look like after opearation photo.

I have them myself and it has never caused me any issues in Pattaya whatsoever.

I went to my GP about them when I was a young and he too explained to me that it is harmless and common.

As people have said, no need to get a full test, I have had some tests myself when something was actually wrong with little Highlander and it doesn't show up as anything.

I have them myself and it has never caused me any issues in Pattaya whatsoever.

I went to my GP about them when I was a young and he too explained to me that it is harmless and common.

As people have said, no need to get a full test, I have had some tests myself when something was actually wrong with little Highlander and it doesn't show up as anything.

:GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1:

just checked myself. i thought they were just naturally occurring ridges. mine arent quite as pronounced but there are some. not huge deal as i can tell. been there my whole life, never thought twice about it....until now.... THANKS A LOT!! j/k

just checked myself. i thought they were just naturally occurring ridges. mine arent quite as pronounced but there are some. not huge deal as i can tell. been there my whole life, never thought twice about it....until now.... THANKS A LOT!! j/k

BUDDY THE STATS SAY 10 OUT 1 HAS THAT IT'S NOT A DISEASE THANK GOD WE DO NOT HAVE VISIBLE ONE'S GOOGLE IT YOU WILL FIND SCARY ONES.

Edited by rahul sharma

at age 16(now i am 26) small papules mostly not visible under the penis (only two white dot like papules under penis head is visible) . has many know it's not an std neither it's not a disease?

the problem is next month i am traveling to thailand on a bussiness trip on december 2 and i decided to try devil's den and i told them about the papules john at devil's den he asked me to take a full std test before booking?

i heard 10 out of 1 guy has a ppp ( not like the image they show on wikipedia that look's scarry).i also contacted the eden club they said i am most welcome and no problem about it.

so i kinda doen't know to go for eden or dd (after taking the test as they asked)

if i have to take test how much it will cost and where to go and how much time it will take as i only stay three days in thailand any advice for me ?

as ppp is most common anyone with ppp visited devil's den ?

p.s

sorry for bad english

Dude just use a condom. Pattaya or not these young lades are human. They don't need some one screwing up their life for a few minutes of something that will turn out not to be so pleasurable later on. Most of these young ladies will leave Pattaya eventually, on move on.

Dude just use a condom. Pattaya or not these young lades are human. They don't need some one screwing up their life for a few minutes of something that will turn out not to be so pleasurable later on. Most of these young ladies will leave Pattaya eventually, on move on.

first of it's not an std understand that it can't be transferable and 10 out of 1 guys have that it's cosmetic i am going to use condom Devil's Den asked me to take an std test. i asked is that necessary as it's not an std anyway i took one test at home doctor said every result is negative so no disease.

Edited by rahul sharma

I'm sure that if you had not mentioned it to DD then nothing would have been needed to be done.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

I'm sure that if you had not mentioned it to DD then nothing would have been needed to be done.

they first take to bath and wash the penis aren't they ?

if they notice that would be embarrassing for him ?

Edited by anakin

they first take to bath and wash the penis aren't they ?

if they notice that would be embarrassing for him ?

i like to be honest that's it.

it won't be problem and i have nothing to be embarrass as they would not notice it

i show up without test and booking let's see how it goes i update after that.

Edited by rahul sharma

first of it's not an std understand that it can't be transferable and 10 out of 1 guys have that it's cosmetic i am going to use condom devil's den asked me to take an std test. i asked is that necessary as it's not an std anyway i took one test at home doctor said every result is negative so no disease.

Your buddy is wrong about the disease part, it's called venerial warts. It is viral and it is transferable. Their are different variations of these type of warts. Some are related to HPV which is the human papiloma virus. Believe what you want, it's your body not mine. Seek a second opinion as venerial warts or the virus don't show on all test. If it is nothing then why worry???? Have fun, happy hunting.

Your buddy is wrong about the disease part, it's called venerial warts. It is viral and it is transferable. Their are different variations of these type of warts. Some are related to HPV which is the human papiloma virus. Believe what you want, it's your body not mine. Seek a second opinion as venerial warts or the virus don't show on all test. If it is nothing then why worry???? Have fun, happy hunting.

i checked with doctor when it appeared don't spread rumor if you don't know anything about it then it better read doctor articles online about ppp

http://en.wikipedia....coronae_glandis

it not harmful and it's not disease it's not caused by virus

its happen because DNA sequence associated with the formation of small keratinized penile spines was lost

Hirsuties coronae glandis (also known as "hirsutoid papillomas,"[1] and "pearly penile papules"[1]) are small saliences on the ridge of the glans of the male genital organs. It is a harmless anatomical variation. They are found significantly more often on uncircumcised men, and on younger men.[2] They have been found to regress with aging and with circumcision.[3]

The papules appear as one or several rows of small, pearly or flesh-colored, smooth, dome-topped bumps situated circumferentially around the corona (see image) or sulcus of the glans penis. They range in size from less than 1 mm to 3 mm.[4] They are common and estimated to be present in a quarter of adult men.[5] Some men report that stimulation of these bumps contributes to their sexual pleasure.[citation needed]

Hirsuties coronae glandis are sometimes described as vestigal remnants of "penile spines", sensitive features found in the same location in other primates. However, penile spines in chimps and mice are small surface projections made by piling up of keratinized cell layers in the outer most skin surface.[6][7] In contrast, the common structures found in humans are substantially larger, appear to be an outpocketing of both surface and underlying connective tissue layers, and lack the rich innervation seen in other animals.[8][9] Thus the relationship between the structures is still uncertain.[10] In the primate line from which humans evolved, a regulatory DNA sequence associated with the formation of small keratinized penile spines was lost.[11] This particular DNA sequence is missing in all humans tested, so cannot explain why some human males form penile papules and some do not.[10] In species which retain the full expression of penile spines, penile spines contribute to sexual pleasure and quicker orgasms.[12]

A similar expression, vestibular papillomatosis of the vulva or Hirsuties papillaris vulvae,[13] occurs in females and similarly can be misinterpreted as an outbreak of the HPV infection. Like hirsuties papillaris genitalis, it is a normal variation on human anatomy.[14]

Edited by rahul sharma

Don't worry about it... I have the same, have had them for years - sometimes they're a bit more prominent, sometimes less. Out of hundreds of girls, I think only 3 or 4 have ever commented on them, and a simple reassurance that they were natural and harmless was all it took to satisfy them. I'm not a Devil's Den afficianado, but in my limited experience they weren't an issue at all.

Have you read the forum rules?

Please resize your photos!

Sitting here now in this bar for hours,

whilst strange men rent strange flowers,

I'll be picking up your petals in another few hours...

Don't worry about it... I have the same, have had them for years - sometimes they're a bit more prominent, sometimes less. Out of hundreds of girls, I think only 3 or 4 have ever commented on them, and a simple reassurance that they were natural and harmless was all it took to satisfy them. I'm not a Devil's Den afficianado, but in my limited experience they weren't an issue at all.

thanks buddy