Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | The Night Wish Group | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News | | Pattaya Investigations | ChicaCheck | Buy/Sell Property | Isaan Lawyers | Anglo Siam Legal | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The best hotel?

Singha11

Thousands of threads with so many different opinions. Nobody nothers to post in the hotels section anymore so I need some help from some kind gents. Where is your favorite hotel? Myself- I've stayed at Summer Spring twice but from what I hear the rooms are getting dated and it seems pretty booked up also. Thanks

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Page 10 ...................... for me

size

quality

staff

modern

boutiqe

December 17 2011 ....... The day Pattaya will be invaded by THE_GUN

Thanks gun for your reply. And of course it gets moved to where it will never be read again.

Thanks gun for your reply. And of course it gets moved to where it will never be read again.

was your topic moved ? its in the correct section now

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

August Suites is my favourite. Location, cleanliness, friendly staff, decent sized pool.

The topic has been moved to correct section of the forum with a link left in barstool banter. I do not think that it is a fair comment to say that it will never be read again now that it is here!

If the OP has a genuine interest in keeping the thread 'alive' then he can help by replying to other BMs postings and therefore keep bumping the thread.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

Thanks lead pencil but isn't August Suites a bit out of the way to say soi 7 or to catch a baht bus to walking st?

I like the location as almost anywhere in Pattaya is easily accessible.

The hotel is on Pattaya Klang, just after the Second Road junction. It is a two minute walk from the door of the hotel to catch a baht bus down to Soi 6 or Drinking Street. It is the same distance in the opposite direction to catch a baht bus along Soi Bukhao.

For Walking Street you can either catch a baht bus heading down Pattaya Klang for Beach Road or walk down to Beach Road (5 mins) and get a bus there. Soi 7 and 8 are similar distances away and within 5 minutes walk.

Another bonus is plenty of good eateires in the vicinity.

hate places that charge for 2 guests, makes my 3som's expensive

That is a downside to August Suites :ThumbDown1:

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

at those prices a condo is a way better option, unless youre only in town for a week

Have stayed seven times now in White house Condotel in Soi 13

I am a huge fan, never had a bad experience, girl friendly, pool on roof with some sea views big rooms quiet air com and surrounds

Great food restaurant and room service just meters from baht taxis north and 100 meters from beach road

Great food in the Soi , live music bar opposite on corner (no noise in rooms though) rooms cleaned every day

Rooms & suites run by english guy Joe has great golfing contacts

at those prices a condo is a way better option, unless youre only in town for a week

Which prices / hotel are you referring to?

If I stay for any length of time (i.e. one month) I always switch to an apartment. You can get some good deals from around 8-10K all inclusive in low season.

Have stayed seven times now in White house Condotel in Soi 13

I am a huge fan, never had a bad experience, girl friendly, pool on roof with some sea views big rooms quiet air com and surrounds

Great food restaurant and room service just meters from baht taxis north and 100 meters from beach road

Great food in the Soi , live music bar opposite on corner (no noise in rooms though) rooms cleaned every day

Rooms & suites run by english guy Joe has great golfing contacts

Any photos?

Never heard of that place before but sounds good.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

I normally stay in guest houses but stayed in the Pattaya Bay Resort hotel in August which for me was perfect, location,staff,security,airport drop off and pick up, I also rented a bike from them with no problems.

I suppose it depends on where you want to be near, how much you want to pay, and what expectations you have for living conditions, as for me I'm not a snob I've been known to sleep on a park bench after a night out :-)

SO after a months stay in august with no hassle and probably not being the cleanest and quietest guest this is why ill be back there in january.

"Their all my brothers same mother different fathers my mother was a slag"BRO'S BEFORE HOE'S

I don't mind spending 2000 or so and I like soi 7 a fair bit. I've never even gone up to soi diana etc. My perfect night is to head down soi 7 and have plenty of beers then head to walking st agogo followed by a club if my body will allow it.

Edited by Singha11

For info on whitehouse Condotel just google it photos on website

You can book there on website or email Fon on [email protected] etc

From the outside the place looks like one of those expensive places oil rich Arabs would only go to but not true mostly Brits us Nd Aussies " the coalition of the willing" lol

• 3 months later...

Have always stayed at Sandy Spring on Soi 13. Next to White House and played golf with Joe. Great location and is central to everything. Am looking to have new experience so am trying Soi 10 next trip.

I normally stay at Amari nova suites, corner suits.very big rooms, 2 balconies. good value. Quiet at day time for sleeping but when I come home around 4 am we normally make big noise with very loud music and dancing - never got a complain. girl friendly and very safe. OK, the location is not very good (for beach view ), but it is close to Soi 6....

• 3 months later...

I can endorse the recommendation of the previous poster regarding the Amari Nova Suites. Very spacious and well appointed. Girl friendly and breakfast served in your suite. They have a Tuk Tuk to take you to second road by Big C very convenient for Soi 6. Staff very friendly and helpful.

Alternativly the Amari Ocean Tower is nice if more expensive, see separate thread.

Here are a few photos of the Amari Nova Suites.

29875742-844a-2a44.jpg

29875742-845c-5091.jpg

29875742-8477-856e.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Edited by Nighthawk1