IGNORED

Best place for a newbie

Duffman13

Alrite lads heading off in two weeks to pattaya. I have been looking throughtout the boards for the best placeto stay. I have narrowed it down to the the Irish rover on LK Metro, Queen vic in Soi 6 or galaxy suites in Walking Street. Which would be the best place for a newbie to stay or are there other suggestions?

I have 1000 baht a night budget for the room and need the place to be girl friendly with aircon and wifi. Other than that I'm not fussy. Thanks for the help

LK Metro is a great area to stay in.

Plenty of places to stay and eat plus entertainment on your door step.

You can also get to places fairly easily.

If you want an early night then I think soi Diamond would be too loud and not much about during the day time.

Soi 6 is a good place to stay but the Queen vic uses a rear entrance after a certain time and you have to use Soi 6/1 with the LBs wanting to use your rear entrance LOL

www.lcfc.com

www.leicestertigers.com

Posted Image

CountdownClockCodes.com

is it ok to have a girl stay there for 2 days or more?

The norm in LOS is that you pay for the room, not per person, so there should be no problame at all having a girl staying for 2 days or more. Have fun!

I allways book a double-room (price is the same as single), and i have never had problems in having a girl staying for a couple of days.

Edited by 0069

Everyone has the right to my opinion

Alrite lads heading off in two weeks to pattaya. I have been looking throughtout the boards for the best placeto stay. I have narrowed it down to the the Irish rover on lk metro, queen vic in soi 6 or galaxy suites in walking street. Which would be the best place for a newbie to stay or are there other suggestions?

I have 1000 baht a night budget for the room and need the place to be girl friendly with aircon and wifi. Other than that I'm not fussy. Thanks for the help

Hey Duffman ... Have a great trip. I stayed in LK Metro at the Billabong for 4 days and it was fantastic .. i have a trip report and a hotel Report in here somewhere. The Irish Rover is right across the way from Billabong and I almost stayed there as well. I really think LK Metro is a great place to stay because of the variety available almost within arm's reach. Devil's Den, Lolita's, Gogo's, Massages on Soi Honey, Beer bars on Soi Diana... a literal treasure trove.

Additionally .. you are a Baht bus ride away from Walking Street for when you want to try that route. Good luck to you sir and have fun

I wouldn't recommend Galaxy suites. It's ok for a one night stay, but long term wouldn't be so comfortable.

LK Metro will have all you need for a great stay. Hell, you wouldn't even have to leave the soi.

Good luck and have fun.

I'll be in town from December 9th. PM me if you want to do some crawling.

Cheers!

It wasn't me

I wouldn't recommend Galaxy suites. It's ok for a one night stay, but long term wouldn't be so comfortable.

LK metro will have all you need for a great stay. Hell, you wouldn't even have to leave the soi.

Good luck and have fun.

I'll be in town from December 9th. PM me if you want to do some crawling.

Cheers!

Cheers unfortunately im arriving on the 26th only sticking around for four or five days, have to do some travelling around but might get back up for a couple of nights around the 13th ill pm you if I do. Thanks

Hey Duffman ... Have a great trip. I stayed in LK Metro at the BILLABONG for 4 days and it was fantastic .. i have a trip report and a Hotel Report in here somewhere. The Irish Rover is right across the way from Billabong and I almost stayed there as well. I really think LK Metro is a great place to stay because of the variety available almost within arm's reach. devil's Den, Lolita's, Gogo's, Massages on Soi Honey, Beer bars on Soi Diana... a literal treasure trove.

Additionally .. you are a Baht bus ride away from Walking Street for when you want to try that route. Good luck to you sir and have fun

Cheers thanks for the advice I have been looking at Billabong aswell now, think ill book there now, looks neat and tidy and as you have said LK Metro seems to be the ideal spot. Close to everywhere, I plan on hittin Devils Den so I wont have to far to go when there finished with me. Cheers for the advice