IGNORED

What guesthouse has the best rooms?

Balla055

Just wondering which guesthouse has the best rooms? Modern design, good king size bed, decent furniture, good strong air con, modern bathroom - separate shower from toilet floor, balcony, and probably little much to ask but an elevator too? If you have your own pictures too that would be great if you can post them.

I thought you were asking only about the room. I would vote for China Garden and Chow Soy (or something like that)

Hard to say, There are hundred of Guesthouse in Pattaya and I have stayed only four of them .. Best to go their website and see those photos of their rooms before to book.. I advise you to book one week first and see if you are satisfied with the room and book for the rest of your stay.. There are plenty of Guesthouse room avaiable and i perfer the ones who had the website, that gives you more insight of their Guesthouse...

Yes I agree its better when they have a website. But I find I get more information when people post photos of their own room and give their own experiences. Would love to see some members' photos.

Drunken duck looks ok too...I saw the rooms at Nikhom Lodge junc soi diana and buakhao they are fine rooms for the money, for me its all about the size and quality of the bed thats why i stick with larger hotels but i am tempted to stay in a guest house next time....if the bed is ok

captain's table on soi honey....billabong...lk metro....china garden hotel....soi lankowi...all have modern room's

I've stayed at China Garden, Chow Soy, Billabong, Canterbury Tales & Armageddon among others. None with elevators. China Garden Jacuzzi room was probably the most modern - but Armageddon was my favorite. 2 of the 3 jacuzzi rooms at China Garden have balconies and the deluxe rooms don't have them. Unique style and furnishings in Armageddon but maybe not everyone's tastes. It was also the most expensive GH I stayed in. Chow Soy is probably the best value among the 3 now that the introductory rates at China Garden aren't there anymore. Not at home so I don't have access to my pix. I can post later if requested.

I would highly recommend Chow Soi and China Garden also. I have stayed at both and both are really top notch.

I have video footage of both that I will eventually put on YouTube when I get my act together.

I am such a slacker sometimes.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

I would highly recommend Chow Soi and China Garden also. I have stayed at both and both are really top notch.

I have video footage of both that I will eventually put on YouTube when I get my act together.

I am such a slacker sometimes.

get your act together.....only joking.....been trying to find some photo's of the deluxe room's at the china garden...

In LK Metro, I have stayed at The Billabong, Drunken Duck, Travelers Rest, and Metro Apartments.

Metro Apartments was best at 850B. Clean, organized, very well stocked bar fridge, DVD player, Safe, Wifi.

Drunken Duck was next at 900B. Clean, DVD player, Safe, Wifi. Only problem was the bathroom which tended to stay flooded after a shower.

The Billabong was OK at 900B for a large room. It just needs a bit more tender love and care. Half the light bulbs in the room were out. The fridge light also did not work. The DVD remote control was missing. Bathroom also tended to get very wet after a shower.

The Travelers Rest was very cheap at 700B. The fridge needed a clean, the bathroom was a bit sad and the bath/shower badly needed a shower curtain.

Book a hotel online for 2-3 nights, somewhere nice and central. Then check out a few other places and either stay or move.

I haven't done this from my ipad for a while......but I'll try to post a photo of the jacuzzi suite at China Garden

Photo%20Jul%2015%2C%203%2015%2045%20AM.jpg

I haven't done this from my ipad for a while......but I'll try to post a photo of the jacuzzi suite at China Garden

Photo%20Jul%2015%2C%203%2015%2045%20AM.jpg

room look's great....but i've been trying to find a photo of the deluxe room...from the china garden hotel.....anybody got any....

room look's great....but i've been trying to find a photo of the deluxe room...from the china garden hotel.....anybody got any....

Nice room, but not large and no balcony. The bathroom is very nice also but I don't have a pic.

Photo%20Jul%2013%2C%2012%2056%2041%20AM.jpg

Nice room, but not large and no balcony. The bathroom is very nice also but I don't have a pic.

Photo%20Jul%2013%2C%2012%2056%2041%20AM.jpg

if this a deluxe room.....i'm happy

Stayed at Chow Soy before and it's a good room for the money. Near LK and also has a 7-11 nearby.