IGNORED

Would You wait 6 days if you could save 500 euro on a flight to Bangkok

tobeornottobe

Basically I intended to book my flights to Bangkok this evening with Etihad, the flight costs 1109 euro and leaves on the 31dec11 however today im after finding flights with Jet Airways that leaves on the 6thjan12 and these are only 613 euro,Etihad are probably better but are they better by 500 euro? I think this could be too good of a deal to pass up, what ye guys think?

Edited by tobeornottobe

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nom-in-Thailand

• tobeornottobe

• andy666

• tony113

If its 6 days what are waiting for Book it up

its 6 days not 6 months, and to answer your question tony I didnt Cancel any trip ,one cancelled by the airline

Think its 6 months.. December > July..

no its 6 days later on the 6thjan12

Saving €500 could mean either a longer stay or more pussy.

I would definately put it off if its only 6 days.

Hell, you could even book the Devils Den bus to come pick you up....now that would be the best taxi ride you ever had!!!

Sorry didn't read it correctly.

If its only 6 days.. i'd just wait the 6 days and then have a extra 500 euros to spend when your there... if you fly on the 31st you'll miss New Years anyway? So doesn't make a difference?

Why dont you start a vote?

Come in december or

Come in Jan and take the DD bus!!!!

Is this flight number 5 or 6 that you have put off

You certainly have a very good memory Tony! LOL 55555555555

I don't really understand why this question has to be asked? Its a no brainer really... if you've got enough money and want to come earlier.. go for it.. if you can't... wait.

I never asked anyone when i should book my next flights.. just got on with it and im alot younger and inexperienced than 90% of people on here. 5555

I don't really understand why this question has to be asked? Its a no brainer really... if you've got enough money and want to come earlier.. go for it.. if you can't... wait.

I never asked anyone when i should book my next flights.. just got on with it and im alot younger and inexperienced than 90% of people on here. 5555

Read his previous posts, then you will understand

Check all the other Pattaya websites and he asks the same question - and the

same answers are provided - why ask the question in the first place ? cos perhaps he needs

his mother to hold his hand ! or perhaps he needs a calculator?

I know i'm bored.. 5555

Disaster trip not happening: http://www.pattaya-a...__fromsearch__1

Passport defaced: http://www.pattaya-a...__fromsearch__1

Scared of going: http://www.pattaya-a...__fromsearch__1

Putting trip on hold: http://www.pattaya-a...__fromsearch__1

Worried about the heat: http://www.pattaya-a...__fromsearch__1

Imagine the problems and the innerfights the man will have to deal with to decide which girl to barfine. :Hair_Out1:

Tobeornottobe, i am really looking forward to your TR, and now, book that fucking flight, go for it......... And just tell the old folks back home that you're off to Patts to sharpen your pencil, that makes one less issue to worry about

The short answer, tobeornottobe, is book the cheaper flight and save the extra money for the trip. But, book it now and commit to the trip!

You need to get at least one trip under your belt so you'll know whether Pattaya is the place for you or not. Going and somehow not liking it is much much better than not going and forever wishing you'd tried it just once.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

The only way this would be a question that had to be asked, if it means that you would have 6 less days there - that the day of return would stay the same... then I would think twice about if it was worth saving a little bit of € !

no ill actually have 2 days more, basically what i want to know is are jet airways decent enough or are they so bad not worth the savings

Edited by tobeornottobe

Jet Airways is perfectly fine. If you're getting 2 extra days in Pattaya and an extra 500 Euro to spend book it now. And if you do manage to show up for January 6th I'll buy your first beer :GoldenSmile1:

Fritzy

All good things comes who he waits... Take the cheaper one.. And invest that €500 into 20 LT or 30 ST.

€613 aint cheap ... :GoldenSmile1:

this is cheap but you are too late :Finger5:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/90447-24h-etihad-sale-on-opodo/

as BM S1MON has pointed out...maybe you should stay at home :SoWhat1:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...