Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hotel under a 1000 baht with pool, safe, free wifi and guest friendly ?

Tigerblooded

Need some help here. Would like all those things for that price if possible otherwise close would be fine too.

Pattaya Bay Resort is popular in the range

whats this url shit, i can get ti off?

Edited by fostraswift

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Lek hotel Second Rd & Soi 13

Cheap, clean but a little spartan. Ask ( no! demand) for the new wing- much better.

Just watchout- the security sometimes ask ( no! demand) for money from girls to get ID returned!!

great buffet all day, with pool on ground level

Central to everything

There are many guest houses under 1K, but not many hotels with a pool - and certainly not in high season. The Jasmine hotel on Walking Street kind of fits the bill. I think it still has rooms under 1K and it claims to have a pool. Really, though, this is a guest house dressed up as a hotel. The "pool" is actually more like a big hot tub in the entrance lobby. When I stayed there I never saw anyone using it - and I can't imagine that anyone would want to!

Trip Reports:

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company."

Mark Twain

Need some help here. Would like all those things for that price if possible otherwise close would be fine too.

Depends on what time of the year you are there. If its the off season and you stay for 30 days, the Inn House on Soi 13 will give you 995 per day in the superior room option. http://www.innhousegroup.com

I think LEK hotel ,Sec ond Rd is great.

Free Breakfast,pool, close to all bars

U might wanna try the par place guest house on 3rd road.the have in room safe cable tv balcony good wifi and good for value breakfast.using the pool in lk hotel opposite(15meter)walk cost just 50baht.

Make Love Not War!

lovenotwar.jpg

Marin Place hotel - Soi Buakhao

The hotel have a pool, a steamroom, no lady charge, safe at the reception,

downstairs you can drink coffee, soft drinks etc., very cheap, the have a few internet

computers and WiFi.

Room: The rooms have aircon and fan, TV, phone, fridge, small balcony, it is clean,

the clean every day very well, the furniture is o.k.

When you stay there one day ist costs 550 baht per night, one week 530 baht per night.

Location: Soi Buakhao close to the market (thuesday & friday open), 2 minutes away from

Pattaya Tai where the Tukcom marktet is.

I stayed there 2 times, i come back in 2 weeks.

2 ladies: at the reception the say one lady is allowed, when you give them 50 baht it

is no problem to take two ladies upstairs in your room.

Willi

There is nothing what a year in the tropics can heal.

It's 1444 just now, but specials take it down to around 1000 on Agoda - April Suites is a very good hotel and well-located (near intersection of 2nd Road and Central Road) and has all those things you are after (rooftop pool with a little bar and a gym), is new and clean and good staff. They'll arrange airport transfer for 950 baht each way. It really depends a bit on which area you prefer to stay and when.

Edited by sinbad5

I'm not recommending Bay Breeze. The cleaning staff stole from both me and my friend (different rooms) during my stay last year.

I think you need to start a separate thread on this topic, since this place seems to get a lot of good reviews on this forum.

ummmm... Diamond Place on Pattaya Tai?

have a look at china garden hotel.......near L K metro...new place...800 baht..... over xmas and new year.....sound's a bargin......

have a look at china garden hotel.......near L K metro...new place...800 baht..... over xmas and new year.....sound's a bargin......

I was quoted for March/April 1500bht when I enquired about a room a bargain no more.

www.lcfc.com

www.leicestertigers.com

Posted Image

CountdownClockCodes.com

Nature view on soi Buakhao, rooms from 850baht.

www.natureviewpattaya.com

Where on Buakhao is it?

I probably walked by it and have not noticed

www.lcfc.com

www.leicestertigers.com

Posted Image

CountdownClockCodes.com

I was quoted for March/April 1500bht when I enquired about a room a bargain no more.

......i think that's the room with the jacuzzi......the deluxe is 800 baht...air con...42 flat screen.....should of said before....

Where on Buakhao is it?

I probably walked by it and have not noticed

if you walk up soi diana until you get to soi Buakhao, turn right as if you are heading to the market and its a around 300 yards on you left.

post-54983-0-22720600-1306217674.jpg

Dayo...

A hotel with pool, safe and free internet is really difficult to find for 1000 baht or less per night, especially in high season.

Even the Pattaya Bay Resort doesn't make the 1000 baht cutoff, and apparently they don't have the "stay seven, pay six" deal anymore. Stayed with them 2 years ago in low season (999 baht a night), stayed 28 nights, didn't take the breakfast (100 baht off per night), did the 7 for 6 deal... so this was nice already since the result was something near 800 a night, but then... they upgraded me to a one bedroom "suite" LOL.

It is a great monger hotel at a good location, easy access to everything and good service, but their pool is really small and not so good for swimming.

You may like to try the Haven hotel in soi 13. It is just before the Sandy spring coming from beach road. They charge 1200 baht a night during high season. It is only a small hotel ( about 20 rooms ) but does have a small pool and free wi-fi, they also have a great restaurant doing all types of food at reasonable prices.