IGNORED

Thai-British dual national caught with drugs at Pattaya Police Checkpoint

benny31

Thai-British dual national caught with drugs at Pattaya Police Checkpoint

(PattayaOne Source)

A man of British and Thai dual Nationality was arrested at a Police Checkpoint in South Pattaya in the early hours of Saturday. The checkpoint was situated inside Soi 17 in front of the Land Department Office and resulted in the arrest of 14 people. Mr. David Herbert Lee aged 30 was caught with a bag of Crystal Methamphetamine weighing 0.32g. A second man was found to be a Cambodian National who had entered Thailand illegally. The other 12 Thai nationals were charged with consumption of a class 1 drug. Mr. Lee who was carrying an expired UK Provisional Driving License confirming he was born in Thailand was charged with the more serious offence of possession of a class 1 drug and will appear in Court on Monday.

BRIT THAI.jpg

You play with Fire and this is what happens. Do I feel sorry for Him ? Hell no, he knew the risks and Thailand of all places i ask you.

Into the Stocks with Him and Chop off His left Knacker I say.

I couldn't agree with ghost medic more and hope he gets his just rewards for dealing misery to many people. I just wished here in the UK that we had the same laws and sentences for drug dealers. They are the absolute SCUM of the earth and i am sure he will not enjoy himself in a Thai prison at all.

I don't understand why people take those risks with their health and chance of being locked up.

Beer,Food and Ladies is all I could ask for!

A Bag of 0.32g... That is not much is it? Hope he will learn his lesson next time. Born in Thailand ? His father must be a great monger.. Must be the first here before all of us...

• 2 weeks later...

I know this guys and he is loosing it big time over this shit. :Think1:

He was involved with a friend of mine on Burger Stand (Naklua) and all he did was fuck him around and let him down due to the chemicals.

He was a rep for the Pattaya People mob for awhile.

Even though he is half caste he can't speak a fucking word of Thai. Not gunna help him any.

Well I hope this is his saving grace if they treat him lightly. Some how I doubt it!! Sad and he so young!!! :Bye5: :Bye5: Dave

By the way he is out on 50,000 bail!!!

Just been told he got done again with a small quantity in his room and another 40,000 baht.

He reckons this one was planted??? :SoWhat1:

Edited by Bush Pig

May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. "Hari Om Tat Sat"

I know him. used to own a bar near soi 7 and been living in Thailand quite some time now. Guess he ran out of money and got desperate and started selling drugs. Always came across as a nice guy but guess also got to be careful with who you hang out with in Pattaya so you dont get implicated in some shit!

one thing been in uk and thinking of pattaya, but can you imagine been in thailand and locked up and thinking of all those chicks in pattaya?that must hurrrrrrt

• 1 month later...

Some people never learn intill its too late, having anything to do with drugs in Thailand is totally insane unless you like eating fish head soup for 20 to 40 years.

• 3 weeks later...