IGNORED

Belguim National dies in fatal motobike exidente at soikhaotalo.

kamluan

At 18.00 soi khao talo, a Belguim national names Mr Frank, whas driving with his wife upwards Khao Talo, after he tried to not hit a streetdog that appeared on the road at soi 14 he hit a big car and flew under the car, his wife sitting at the back also flow down.

The truck did not stopped at the moment mr Frank hit it, the truck stopped after people screaming to stop.

Mr Frank layed about 30 min under the truck, before any help arrived.A lot of Thais around but nobody had the experience in Mr Franks conditions, he pugged a lot of blood and died under the truck 30 min after it occurred.

Rest in Peace mr Frank.

The wife is in the hospital and do not have any info about her.

People maybey sounds stupid and we all know it , but driving a motobike, for your own safety use a good helmet!!!

• 2 weeks later...

That's not good RIP.I have seen many accidents on this stretch of road.Thats where i mostly drink,i will ask TGF if she knows of him.

RIP to Frank.

This country has got to impose some serious traffic laws (dui). It's not in this case, but there are so many people dead because of dui.

the laws are there..but there are no good policemen to take care everybody rides by the rules..

same same prostitition is forbidden....in Thailand...the law is there but.... :Think1:

How's the Dog doing?

Dog is fine now I think and getting over this incident.

At the start he was feeling Ruff but after Pawsing and thinking about it what could he have done 55555

RIP Mr Frank whoever you were

I fail to see the humour in the jokes. It could have been you or I. Let's hope not.

RIP Mr. Frank

The Thai Friendly Master Index - tfmi.wtf - 1700 ladies, 5000 reviews and still growing

Crowd Sourcing: use the button on the TFMI or go to tfmi.wtf/form

Bad way to leave this life !

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

I wouldn't care to hit a dog on a motorcycle and will avoid the bastards, but when driving my car, if they in my path I turn them into hamburger mince.