IGNORED

pick up by dancewatcher at the airport...

TMTI

Hello,

Next january I will stay for a few weeks in Jomtien in one of the dancewatcher condo's (View Talay).

I now see that they can also arrange transport.

This is maybe better when something happens and the driver probably knows the way at this best.

Have members tried this taxi-pick-up before?

And how was it?

Furthermore, where is the driver located? Easy to find him?

Thanks already.

Hello,

Next january I will stay for a few weeks in Jomtien in one of the dancewatcher condo's (View Talay).

I now see that they can also arrange transport.

This is maybe better when something happens and the driver probably knows the way at this best.

Have members tried this taxi-pick-up before?

And how was it?

Furthermore, where is the driver located? Easy to find him?

Thanks already.

Done this a few times.

There is a driver meeting point to the right after you exit customs. All the drivers wait there and it can be a bit difficult to spot your driver. So make sure you get a contact phone number just in case.

nice--%C3%A0-classe_medium.jpg

In Thailand money talks and I am all talk.

Thanks.

Well I used Mr Toom to pick me up one time, and whan I came in the big hallway I saw a girl holding a sign with my name on it.

That girl was good looking...hope to have a girl driving this time to.

Thanks.

Well I used Mr Toom to pick me up one time, and whan I came in the big hallway I saw a girl holding a sign with my name on it.

That girl was good looking...hope to have a girl driving this time to.

I always ask for a safe and cautious driver as I like to get there without any incidents or stress.

Ladies can wait a short while :GoldenSmile1:

haha I get the picture

but did the guy have a sign with him with your name stated on?

haha I get the picture

but did the guy have a sign with him with your name stated on?

Yes, although somewhat misspelled.

I'm staying at one of Dancewatchers condos in VT2A in Dec. I'll probably email Mr T since I've had good service from him in the past. That said, if I don't get a reply or something doesn't sound right I'll just book the taxi through Tik instead.

If I wasn't arriving late at night I'd just take the bus since the bus station is so close to the condo.

Im staying view tallay 2 november 27 and using mr T. Cant beat 1000 baht all in :)

Thanks for all the tips so far.

I actaully was thinking about using their service, since the driver knows them already (I mean, in case something happens).

Any more reviews can also be given.

I have used Dancewatcher's taxi service twice without any problems. I will be using it again in February.

You can book it when you book your room with Tik and it costs 1200 baht so similar to most of the others I believe. The drivers hang around where all the others are and you eventually find one with your name on a board.

One time I had trouble getting through to Tik to let her know I was on my way and the driver called Dancewatcher himself (Dave I think) and just handed me the phone. Pretty good service i thought. The other thing is that they know exactly where they need to drop you off in Pattaya.

I have used Dancewatcher's taxi service twice without any problems. I will be using it again in February.

You can book it when you book your room with Tik and it costs 1200 baht so similar to most of the others I believe. The drivers hang around where all the others are and you eventually find one with your name on a board.

One time I had trouble getting through to Tik to let her know I was on my way and the driver called Dancewatcher himself (Dave I think) and just handed me the phone. Pretty good service i thought. The other thing is that they know exactly where they need to drop you off in Pattaya.

Thanks Nice To Visit, this is exactly why I think it should be good to arrange taxi-service by them.

I use Dancewatchers taxi service , always spot on :GoldenSmile1: , Great service as per usual from Dancewatchers ! .. cant go wrong .

Have a good trip

Best wishes

Wilddog.

Thanks. Well I used Mr Toom to pick me up one time, and whan I came in the big hallway I saw a girl holding a sign with my name on it. That girl was good looking...hope to have a girl driving this time to.

I hope you don't get the theiving little prick I got the last time I used Toom

I hope you don't get the theiving little prick I got the last time I used Toom

OMFG, I remember that! What a way to start your trip that was. I think you handled the whole thing rather well in the end mate. Mr T taxi for me, they've really looked after me exceedingly well.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.