Sign in to follow this  
gilapepe

Brunei for action?

gilapepe

I'm in Brunei for a while and it's the most boring place on earth, i have found a hotel with a secret bar for drinks but no girls there, a taxi driver told me about the Smiling Cat bar with Filipino and Indo girls, has anyone been there or know any numbers to call the get some action sent to my hotel?

It's pretty expensive here, so I guess the girls are too

Cheers

barmatt

Personally haven't been there but I BF'd a cutie from Oasis agogo in soi buckow Oct last year and she told me she was heading to Brunei to earn big $$ as her friend was already there and had invited her over.

As Brunei is a muslim country these places would be very discreet and not advertised so taxi drivers are your best bet is if you're unfamiliar with the place....good luck

Edited by barmatt

gilapepe

Thanks Matt,

Yes you are right, i managed to hook up with a girl via tagged ( it never fails) and snuck her into my room last night.

I'm heading to Labuan for the weekend where there is more action and cheap drinks

nikcool10

interesting place, never been there ,but as you said, its muslim place , so should be careful... as p4p might not be easily available.... can you give us more insight as to the place and experience....