IGNORED

What a Price Thai Airways Direct.

Thaihot

Great price for a January 2012 Flight ticket to Bangkok from London Direct return.

A Bargain for a direct flight depart January 2012 & return any time with in 30 days.

Thai Airways.

598 Pounds sterling.

I found this on netflights.com

Hope this helps some of you guys out as we all know the money & economics for us has gone fucking shit & more to come I am sure in 2012.

http://www.netflight...edcabin=Economy

Just clicked on your link 'Thaihot' and one the page says 'Sorry flight availability has expired'

Just clicked on your link 'Thaihot' and one the page says 'Sorry flight availability has expired'

Ladds try Budget air.com i have used them many times found them to be very good. I got Jan 6th till "!st for £580 Thai direct

Ladds try Budget air.com i have used them many times found them to be very good. I got Jan 6th till "!st for £580 Thai direct

Sorry Budget air .co.uk

Know someone who has just booked a return flight in Jan sometime, for £620 from London, on Eva

£553 WITH JET AIRWAYS

£585 WITH ROYAL BRUNEI

£592 WITH THAI

Currently Departing 02/01/2012 and back on 31/01/2012

These are with own Airline Web Sites or through Booking Agent. Had 5 Mins so just checked them out with Dummy Bookings at 1306 Hrs

I have booked a flight with Thai Airways Depart 2/12 and Return 1/01/12 For £605 and i can get the same flight today with ebookers for £578