IGNORED

Getting fit for your trip

badboybilly

About to hit Pattaya again in 4 weeks.

After my last trip I came back 20kg more,

I have since lost 20kg by going on a treadmill and walking.

So I need to get more stamina in the next 4 weeks.

The goal is more stamina,better sex,energy,more cum,

Im middleaged,115kg ,I plan to hit the gym everyday for the next 4 weeks,twice a day if I can.

Im not into lifting heavy weights.........but........I have been told that lifting weights increases testerone.

Does anyone have tips for 4 weeks out,

I find the stairmaster good for 'fucking' stamina,this is the machine similar to climbing stairs.

Another I have been doing is the 'plank',that is laying on the floor resting on your hands for long time.

I will increase ZInc tabs,multi vitamin everyday,i read that a tablet called Selenium also is good for sex .

I will increase to high levels vitamin C,because I always always get the flu /cold symptoms after arriving in Pattaya

Maybe a good idea if I take some atiobitics before I go,to stop any flu type virus getting me.

I always end up tired,flu after a week in Pattaya.

Also i am doing/practising stopping urinating as i heard this is good to prolong ejaculation.Although I must say i am experiecing some kidney pain doing this.

I will not be w anking for the next 4 weeks.

This may sound ridicilous but I met a guy who practises 'toungue exec ises in the mirror a few weeks before he goes,just moving his toungue up and down 30 mins a day,another guy who is bisexual does 'butt and anal' clenches.,tightening his anus.

Any tips for physical,mental,vitamins,exercises etc,for a planned trip.

Edited by badboybilly

Since no one else replied...good on you for the weight loss. In relation to the weight loss just keep doing what you were doing....which means you are surely getting fitter/healthier....like you I'm trying to get fitter and lose weight....simple is my theory...eat less sugar and fats, appropriate quantaties and exercise should do it....a few weeks more will tell if I am succeeding :)

I can't give any advice re suppliments....I have a belief that unless you are training rigouously they don't do much except drain your wallet. It seems for example multi vitamins for most people are a waste as they aren't defficient in the vitamins/minerals in the first place.

As for the antibiotics...I really think taking them as a prevention not a cure isn't a good idea. With all the viruses out there, and people not completing antibiotic courses the viruses get resistant to the antibiotics, making them gradually less effective against the virus in the future.

I'm no doctor....so my ideas only!

Good luck

Jan 2011, I was fresh meat for the grinder...no longer the fresh meat....but I love the grinder

"Anyway, up to me, yes?" - Photog88 - Nov 2010

"If Im going to Disneyland ......................... I want to go on all the rides" - The_Gun Nov 2011

"Up to you.....your money" Thai gogo girl whispering in my ear encouraging me to choose her over her "sister"...... October 2011

Ash

Sorry to Jump in but curious on how the Hell you put on 20 Fecking Kilos on Holiday Mate.

The One place I always lose it is pats. How much was you Scoffing and Drinking to pile on that Lard ?

yes over 12 weeks, beer possibly a lot of pizza,macc a s etc

for my height 5.7 ft i went to thailand at 74kg , i come back at 63 and now im 93 wtf ? i dunno what happens in england but i seem to put weight on , maybe the food aint as healthy or something or i eat to much of it still tryin 2 work it out

I'm really hoping to lose some weight in Pattaya, mainly through eating Thai food and increased activity. (Right now, I'm pretty much a couch potato.)

The only way I lost it was hiring a personal trainer.

This may sound ridicilous but I met a guy who practises 'toungue exec ises in the mirror a few weeks before he goes,just moving his toungue up and down 30 mins a day,another guy who is bisexual does 'butt and anal' clenches.,tightening his anus.

It's hilarious :Grin_Jump1:

Ok, now seriously....

First, you can't expect any big improvement in one month. Maybe in some weight loss, but that's all. You should do some cardio training (running, rowing etc.) 6 times a week, 30-40 minutes, preferably at the morning BEFORE the breakfast. In addition 3 times a week some body building fitness, no weight lifting, mainly working with your body. TRX is a good tool for this. Training 2 times a day 7 days a week is idiocy.

Second, don't take any medication and DON'T take antibiotics. Antibiotics cure bacterial infections and are completely useless against flu or any other viral infection. Just take care what you eat, preferably a lot of vegetable, fruit, good quality meat, keep in mind drinking enough water and you should be fine.

Looking for Czech BM to meet in LOS in February 2012

Yeah be careful not to go over the top with the gym - the rest period is almost as valuable as the workout itself.

I came back from the Kingdom weighing a record for me 193lbs...

I have stopped drinking beer and eating anything I enjoy and have lost 25lbs in the last two months (whiskey with diet soda-pop is not great)

I intend to get back to my handsome man weight by the end of January, of course Christmas Feasts will pose a problem.

I work a very physical job so exercise is easy, but everyone calls me a pussy for eating fruits and salad....when my aim is to handle more pussy and maybe a few fruits/ladyboys as well !! 555

See all of you degenerates in February

The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves!!

mmm I don't have same weight issue but have just got back to gym to freshen up for upcoming trip. 30 minutes a session on weight equipment plus 10 minutes interval training on cross-trainer.

I think you have to have a serious look at what you eat and drink. High sugar, high fat etc. I swapped sugar for Equal years back, don't drink much sugar drinks or beer and stay right away from junk-fast food.

If you keep stuffing that stuff in you have no hope.

I find that liberal quantities of Red Bull and Coffee get things racing in the late nights. Other than that - no other artificial stuff required.

I had my first trip in early 2010 and as a regular gym goer I was in ok shape, but for a couple of months before my holiday I upped the ante and got into good shape. I agree with previous posts, 4wks is not much time to work with. You are what you eat so healthy eating is no.1(fruit,veg,lean meats, fish, low carbs), then fitness work. Circuit training is a good way to burn bodyfat fast and increase stamina.

By incorporating bodyweight excercises(pushups,pullups, situps etc) with intensive cardio you will shock your body into burning fat and increasing aerobic ability. Start off gently and increase the intensity week by week. Also mix up the type of cardio you do, using treadmill, bike, stairmaster etc...this keeps the body guessing and helps attain a better overall level of fitness.

If you are eating plenty of fruit and veg you will not need any vitamin supplements. Bodyfat is generally a build up of excess carbs in the body that are stored in fat cells as energy. A good tip is to cut out any carb heavy foods like breads, pasta etc.. after 8pm. Because you will be a lot less active at night, carbs wont be burned like they are during the day. This will help prevent any futher unwanted build up of fat cells overnight, leaving you to attack any excess bodyweight you may have. Have a nice trip.

• 3 weeks later...

I lost about 10 pounds my first trip to Thailand, and about 5 the one after that. I think a lot has to do with the physical stuff, ex, lots of walking. I started keeping track and i was walking around 15-20 miles a day. Come back to the states and put a few pounds on, but overall kept it off. Need to get back to the gym and start eating healthier.

LineID: photoguy35

I don't think you need to stop peeing haha, I go to the toilet multiple times a day to urinate and never have problems pro-longing ejaculation. But yes taking multi vitamins and zinc is great in moderation. Instead of lifting weights, use the girls as exercise try more positions holding them up moving them around a lot more (They will appreciate it as well:D )

Have a great trip!