Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

ST-rooms in Koh Chang?

swedude

Background:

I might be going on a free trip to LOS in february with the family and that´s awesome BUT I have to get loving too without them noticing and bringing girls to the room might become an issue. So...

The question is: Do they have ST-rooms in KC? I will be hanging out at the WSB(little Pattaya) and Kae Bae beerbars and it would be awesome to just do the deed there, if possible.

My plan is to stay in KC for a week or so but I have said that I want to go off on my own after that and that off course means Pattaya. So I will get a decent amount of loving there but it would be nice to get some action in KC also, without revealing my mongering hobby to my mother.

The Irish bar has rooms as cheap as 600 baht . Decent room . Basic but new and clean . If there are no st rooms available I would just get a room there as needed .

http://www.paddyspalmspub.com/

You could always go on the cheap and use the Jungle :P

Yes I have thought about getting an extra room but just wondered if anybody knew.

Well I guess that the girls sleep somewhere behind the bars and perhaps they can even take me there for a ST?

There are ST-rooms in the back of the barsite called "little Pattaya" at the end of white sand beach. Don't know about pricing or quality but have read about them on http://iamkohchang.com/island-guide/south-white-sand-beach

white-sand-beach-apr0822-540x405.jpg

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

There are ST-rooms in the back of the barsite called "little Pattaya" at the end of white sand beach. Don't know about pricing or quality but have read about them on http://iamkohchang.com/island-guide/south-white-sand-beach

white-sand-beach-apr0822-540x405.jpg

Ok thank you for the info. However it sounded like it was apartments and didn't clearly state that it was available for ST rent. But again thank you and I will try to find some more info about that place.

Ok thank you for the info. However it sounded like it was apartments and didn't clearly state that it was available for ST rent. But again thank you and I will try to find some more info about that place.

Yes they are. But as they should be really cheap so i thought good enough for a ST and pay for 1 night maybe! But i am pretty sure that thegirls who work there have proper info for you!

Personally i am going for new year with my new GF to KC!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Hi M8 just ask the girls at the bars they will know, there is always ST rooms available in LOS no matter what part you are in, even if it means they take you back to there place 55555

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

Thanx guys!

I accually heard from a friend just yesterday that he had been offered to go to a ST-room when he was there with his family. so now I can relax knowing that I will be able to get some action even if I go there with my mother. Well I won't bring her to the bars 55555!

Thanx guys!

I accually heard from a friend just yesterday that he had been offered to go to a ST-room when he was there with his family. so now I can relax knowing that I will be able to get some action even if I go there with my mother. Well I won't bring her to the bars 55555!

Why not bring your mother to the bar? She can say hello to her stepdaughters right away. 55555 Sorry, i couldnt resist! I hope you get a great time both in KC and Pattaya, i think you find your paths and posibilities to sneak out from the hotel and get some action. Rock n roll!

Will be in town 8-22/11 2012 and 8/2-1/3-2013

Trip report October 2011

First you have to find a ST girl this is not Soi 6.

Isn't it interesting that Soi 6 in Pattaya and Jomtien are ST venues?

Wine improves with age. The older I get the better I like it.

You only as old as the girl you feel.

In Pattaya, your her customer not her boyfriend.

The white building mentioned behind the bars offers short time rooms. The price was 300 when I used one a few years ago, the girl I bar fined was too crazy to risk bringing back to my room at the Amari. The rooms at the short time hotel are less than basic, just a bed and a shower. Otherwise no furniture, I had to lay my clothes on the floor.

Retired

Why not bring your mother to the bar? She can say hello to her stepdaughters right away. 55555 Sorry, i couldnt resist! I hope you get a great time both in KC and Pattaya, i think you find your paths and posibilities to sneak out from the hotel and get some action. Rock n roll!

5555 yeah that´s an idea! Hey why don´t I just cut to the chase and bring her straight to Soi 6 from the plane? I will probably have some beers in bars with her but every ones in a while I will make an excuse to go to the "disco" alone.

It´s a bit frustrating knowing that I won´t be able to monger as usual but I know I will have a great time still.

First you have to find a ST girl this is not Soi 6.

Isn't it interesting that Soi 6 in Pattaya and Jomtien are ST venues?

I know and I have been in KC twice before but never needed a ST-room. I don´t think it´s a problem if I just explain why I can´t bring them to the hotel.

The white building mentioned behind the bars offers short time rooms. The price was 300 when I used one a few years ago, the girl I bar fined was too crazy to risk bringing back to my room at the Amari. The rooms at the short time hotel are less than basic, just a bed and a shower. Otherwise no furniture, I had to lay my clothes on the floor.

Thank you very much for the info! Well the rooms at Soi 6 are basic too and I don´t mind that so..

The only thing that´s a bit of an issue is to keep a close eye on what time it is as the bars normally close really early unless there are big spending customers there so I have to get there in time.

One thing is for sure. This is gonna be an interesting holiday compared to my previous ones!

If you head out from Mini Pattaya (turn left) towards Klong Prao Beach, which is about 10 mins away, behind the supermarket are rooms that can be had for 380 baht a night ......

As far as I understand the White Building has been condemned (unsafe) ....... although many of the Mini Pattaya staff still live there

See Nico (the Dutch owner of the big bar at the front of Mini Patts) next to Up 2 You bar - he's the font of all knowledge on the island

The building at the back of the "mini pattaya" complex has rooms that girls use for ST, so I was told by a girl in one of the bars.... but I didn't need one, I was in a hotel about 50 yards away.

My pals & I are planning a first time visit to KC this Jan.

3 days 2 nites. How busy are they in Jan? Hard to get

a room if we just show up? Do we have to bring our

own 'entertainment' ? I guess if they have ST rooms

there's ST ladies? :question1: :question1: :question1:

:Feedback: Thanks!

Thanx for all the info guys! I´m certain I will have a good time even if I´m going there with my mother!

My pals & I are planning a first time visit to KC this Jan.

3 days 2 nites. How busy are they in Jan? Hard to get

a room if we just show up? Do we have to bring our

own 'entertainment' ? I guess if they have ST rooms

there's ST ladies? :question1: :question1: :question1:

:Feedback: Thanks!

Book a room over the internet for 1-2nights if your wooried at such sites as www.agoda.com, then you can walk around looking for better deals.

I don´t think it will be a problem to get a girl for the night even in January! I think most girls in islands such as Koh Chang mostly go LT but can go ST if you prefer to sleep alone. I think most of the girls want 1500baht for LT but I´ve been offered lower prices too.