IGNORED

German bar owner arrested by Pattaya Immigration

benny31

German bar owner arrested by Pattaya Immigration

(PattayaOne Source)

Pattaya Immigration arrested a German bar owner on Thursday who is wanted in Germany on charges of Fraud. Officers arrested Mr. Jens Arno Holger Treutel aged 41 at the Crazy Pub in South Pattaya following information received from the German Embassy in Bangkok confirming a warrant issued by the Courts in Hamburg, Germany dated 5th January 2011 stated he is wanted in connection with allegations of fraud. Under Section 12 of the Thai Immigration Act of 1979, Mr. Treutel’s right to stay in Thailand was revoked and he was subsequently arrested at his bar. He will be deported to Germany without delay.

GERMAN.jpg

GERMAN1.jpg

.. Feel sorry for him knowing he will be in Prison in Germany. Not a nice experience for any BMs or an Expat to be in prison in Home country, thinking of all the birds in Pattaya. Wonder if the frauds is massive if so he will be looking at 5 years or more..

If the German Embassy passed on the information to his were abouts and requested his arrest, you can be sure its sizeable fraud. What i would like to know is how the German Authorites by in Germany knew he was hiding out and running a boys bar in Pattaya ???

.. Feel sorry for him knowing he will be in Prison in Germany.

Feel sorry for a fraudster , come on , how many people he's stolen money from .

If he had stolen from me i really couldn't care less if he would be in prison in Germany ,

Thailand or wherever in the world .

There are about 3000/4000 convicted foreigners hiding in Thailand . I'm shore a lot of

them are in Pattaya .

Saw on the gay Pattaya forum,a poster wrote he had walked past this bar last night,and business was as usual with even a happy shrieking LB mamasan outside.Well.this is Thailand...shit happens.

I guess the owner may not be allowed back in Thailand again.

Tony Montana: What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!

If he had stolen from me i really couldn't care less if he would be in prison in Germany ,

There are about 3000/4000 convicted foreigners hiding in Thailand . I'm shore a lot of

them are in Pattaya .

Agreed .. I merely said that i feel sorry for any men who enjoyed living in Pattaya going to Prison for long time knowing that he will never see pattaya while in Prison. I agreed with you to not feel sorry for any fraudster like him. A different expression of sorry. At the moment before the German court he is innocent until proven Guilty But if he is found guilty then he deserved the punishments 100%.

Edited by jocky king

They have to make new pictures ... they forget to point at him so where not shore it's the right guy :GoldenSmile1: .

They have to make new pictures ... they forget to point at him so where not shore it's the right guy :GoldenSmile1: .

You mean like this?

241011_4.jpg

them are in Pattaya .

Yes i agree not to mention the other 3000/4000 un convicted or have live warrants issued from their home countries, then chuck into the mix retired Irish freedom fighters, child molesters, rapists and murders and its one hell of a diversity. Thailand is a refuge for many people that wish to not be found. Or in this case try not to be found :Jail1:

Saw on the gay Pattaya forum,a poster wrote he had walked past this bar last night,and business was as usual with even a happy shrieking LB mamasan outside.Well.this is Thailand...shit happens.

I guess the owner may not be allowed back in Thailand again.

Yeah that shrieking LB Mamasan just relised she just inherited the bar and is the new owner :D

You mean like this?

Yeah that's it , now we know who did it :Good_One: .

I wonder who gets the bar ? It looks like the mamasan or whoever is in charge of running the bar just got lucky

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder who gets the bar ? It looks like the mamasan or whoever is in charge of running the bar just got lucky

Which ever Thai national holds the liquor liscense and the lease.

That is one sorry assed looking fraudster.Looks like he could do with a good feed as well.

Agreed .. I merely said that i feel sorry for any men who enjoyed living in Pattaya going to Prison for long time knowing that he will never see pattaya while in Prison. I agreed with you to not feel sorry for any fraudster like him.

In fact, he will be probably be banned from LOS permanently when he gets out of prison.

I despise anyone who is a fraudster. They make life harder for the rest of us to get a head with good will. I'm glad he gets deported so that he won't commit fraud here. Let the Thais do it instead.

cheers

cheers, Tommy of Richmond

why sleep if you are going to get up anyway?