IGNORED

travel insurance which includes motoring.

Infamous

hi guys i am not sure if this is the topic this should be in but basically my query is for BMs from the uk who hire a moped in pattaya. what insurance (if) do you guys use before travelling to pattaya? this should obviously include motoring insurance as well. i have a full uk drivers licence and i know how to ride a moped but i am not the best rider in the world. please if you can help me with this i would very much appreciate it! thanks

not long to go :GoldenSmile1:

• 2 weeks later...
Travel insurance would cover for most events, if you are hiring a car make sure it has insurance from a reputable company, using avis, budget or Thai rent a car is the safest way to go here rather than a small shop where the insurance may be fake.

Sausage King Pattaya | TNC Cider

Sausages, Bacon, Burgers now available in Foodmart and Friendship Supermarkets.

Suppliers of TNC Cider in Pattaya and Chaing Mai.

Posted Image

Ok you need to read your policy ok.because whilst they may cover motorbikes there may be restrictions.

Some only cover less than 200cc,some/most if you are wearing a helmet,obviously you must not be affected by alcohol,some will only cover if your not at fault,and a biggie...........................some only will pay out if you were driving with a international drivers licence.eg,motorbike,or you are the holder of a motorbike licence from the country you took the travel insurance out in.

You must have a motorcycle licence if you make a claim for injury.re Travel Insurance.

Edited by badboybilly

hi guys i am not sure if this is the topic this should be in but basically my query is for BMs from the uk who hire a moped in pattaya. what insurance (if) do you guys use before travelling to pattaya? this should obviously include motoring insurance as well. i have a full uk drivers licence and i know how to ride a moped but i am not the best rider in the world. please if you can help me with this i would very much appreciate it! thanks

not long to go :GoldenSmile1:

Are you saying you have motorbike category on your licence or not?

If you haven't and you're hiring a bike, then insurance is academic - you're illegal.

Whether or not your Travel Insurance covers you for travel on or riding a motorbike varies, but if you're illegal I think that could give any Insurance Company a way out.

Sorry if I misunderstood your Q.