IGNORED

Metro Appartments

Braveheart

Streamer, Lucifer Tom,

Thank you for the comments. We try to get things right. Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Hi Dennis,

you have mail, please check.

Thx,

Fabio.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LK Metro Apartments has heaps of favorable comments and is a long time favorite for many guys who travel to Patts on a regular basis. It might sound dull - but I'd like to add my big thanks to Dennis & LKMA staff.

I subscribe to all previous comments... excellent location, clean&tidy place, very nice rooms, in-room safe, nice aircon bar downstairs, friendly staff. Excellent accommodation at a very afordable price.

This year I was actually due to stay in BKK, but because of the red shirts protest I had to change my booking and find accommodation in Patts in less than 24h before my plane was due to take off. I emailed some 10places asking for last-minute availability and Dennis was the first one who got back to me. I knew the place so I was really relieved and booked immediately.

This year LKMA also meant a bit of a premiere for me. My plane arrived late and I got to Patts a bit after midnight. It was one of those curfew nights when all the bars were closed ..... so it was pretty hard to find a lady at that time. I never take ladies from the place I stay or places close to my hotel (in order to avoid possible dramas), but that night I was "forced" to take a lady from LKMA. I explained to her that I butterfly and I don't plan to spend my time with only one lady and she was fine with it. As a matter of fact she was so nice that I bf-ed her multiple times with zero hassles or dramas. To me - I think that it also speaks about the friendliness of the place/ladies there.

Big thanks to Dennis/Tuk/Anne and the rest of the crew and I look forward to see you next time.

Thanks for the comments DeLaMunte. :Birthday_Cake: It is always nice to know that we are appreciated. I am pleased that there were no hassles from the staff, barfined or nor, butterfly or not. When you're on holiday you're here to enjoy yourself - we try to get that right as often as possible. We'll be more than happy to see you again next time when we'll do our best to make sure the experience is positive. :GoldenSmile1:

• 1 month later...

Just spent two weeks at Metro Apartments in July on my newbie trip and have to agree this place is top notch. Nice big rooms, great staff, very friendly atmosphere and brilliant location. Dennis is also a pleasure to deal with, very helpfull, prompt and on top of everything. If you need pools, spas and room service fair enough but I found MA great value for money.

Looking forward to staying again, keep it up !

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace-Countdown-Clocks&flashLABEL=CountdownClockCodes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/9.jpg&text=Trip%201%20status%20%3D%20Success%20%21%0DTrip%202%20status%20%3D%20Songkran%20%21&untilColor=16777215&textColor=16777215&datesColor=16777215&year=2011&month=3&day=11&hour=19&minute=30&second=10&x=-26&y=122" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/">MySpace-Countdown-Clocks</a></small></center>

<center>If you want to get things done, you positively have to understand at any given point in time exactly what is the most important thing to get done right now, and if you're not doing it, you're not making progress at the fastest possible rate</center>

<center>TehVen - Film and TV VIP, Seeker of the Peace, Part-time Chandelier Cleaner, A legend in his own time, Oppressor of Champions, Soldier of Fortune, World Traveler, Bon Vivant, All around good guy, International lover, Casual Hero, Philosopher, Wars fought, Bears wrestled, Equations solved, Virgins enlightened, Revolutions quelled, Tigers castrated, Orgies organized, Bars quaffed dry, Governments run, Test rockets flown.

Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, get wasted all the time and you'll have the time of your life

</center>

Back in Sweden again after staying at LKMA for about 50days. Again it was a very nice place to stay. I really can't speak enough of the place. Stayed only in big rooms this time and it is well worth the 100bt more.

I just love to sit on the sofas outside and just watch the day passing by and when it gets to hot or humid it's just to go in to the aircondition bar.

hi guys looking for somewere to stay for 30 days in august but need to find somwere that has a comfy mattress just something thats reasonably soft and comfortable and not rock hard like alot of mattresses seem to be in pattaya was wondering what there like at the metro

In room 6 you will find one of the best bed I have been sleeping in. That one is not firm at all. Room 10 and 4 are more on the fimer side.

Thanks again Dennis and the staff.

Be there soon again!

• 2 years later...

For those in town this week and missing Cheltenham and such like:

saintpatrickprogram2013.jpg

For those in town this week and missing Cheltenham and such like:

attachicon.gifsaintpatrickprogram2013.jpg

Many thanks Dennis for posting The Metro program up to and including St. Patrick's day,  my birthday as usual......If i get down that far i'd 

like to stay for a few nights, ie, if you have a room available,  no one in particular, i have stayed in them all......Looking forward to having 

1 or 2 (dozen) Guinness with you..(LOL).

Will phone you friday  evening...

Cheers for now..

• 1 month later...

Back in Sweden again after staying at LKMA for about 50days. Again it was a very nice place to stay. I really can't speak enough of the place. Stayed only in big rooms this time and it is well worth the 100bt more.

I just love to sit on the sofas outside and just watch the day passing by and when it gets to hot or humid it's just to go in to the aircondition bar.

In room 6 you will find one of the best bed I have been sleeping in. That one is not firm at all. Room 10 and 4 are more on the fimer side.

Thanks again Dennis and the staff.

Be there soon again!

I have to say lads that i never had any problems with the beds in The Metro Apartments, and i have stayed in most if not all bedrooms 

there......I always had a good nights sleep and felt grand and refreshed the next morning.......I have to admit  that on a few occasions,

The Boss Dennis and myself  went on a bar-trawl,  and  i had so much drink  i would have slept on a  bed of nails,  and would not have known it...

Just joking Dennis...

• 11 months later...

yesterday the staff were in party mood as it was St Patrick's Day.

some pics with a green tint

march april 9 253_800x508.jpg

march april 9 254_716x600.jpg

march april 9 256_800x528.jpg

march april 9 257_800x566.jpg

guinness with a straw!

march april 9 258_669x600.jpg

march april 9 255_800x545.jpg

• 2 years later...

when a pattaya guest house and sports bar  enters it's 11 year of trading under the same falang management then you know they are still doing things right

they had a knees up last friday.......

july 16 006 (Custom).JPG

Archived