Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Metro Appartments

Braveheart

I just stayed at Metro Apartments the first week in April. It's a fantastic place to stay. Great bar downstairs too. If you don't stay there and you're just looking for a relaxed bar to hang out in and play pool or watch the game, Metro is a great place for that.

"This little incident on the aeroplane throws into relief my single status, that at times leaves a gloomy space of frigid loneliness and a craving for intimacy, a hollow within that echoes a quiet desperation when in the silence of those cold grey London nights and which I felt all the more keenly in some of those moments in LOS when a lack of true intimacy is apparent in the financially fuelled sexual congresses of the P4P scene. However, these are only in moments of weakness and self pity and would not impel me to find sustenance in a need fulfilling relationship ……….Hell!!! If I were to be given a choice, I’ll take the often pseudo short-term romance of the P4P scene over the risk of the insidious death of marriage"

-Alleycat

MySpace Countdown Clocks

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dont go here. I want to keep it for me self. :MonkeyFight:

so do you think i should cancel my june trip? :GoldenSmile1:

On your own risk Todder, I will try to stop you. :rolleyes:

think i wil take a chance, and stay at the metro, how bad can it be? :rolleyes:

I've stayed at Metro two different times for a total of 4 plus weeks. Love the place and I'm back there again for another 3 weeks at the end of July/09. Dennis and the girls at Metro are great hosts. Used the airport pick up and drop off, never any problems.

Just stayed there a week ago. The place was great, no problems at all. The walk up the stairs to the 4th floor was ok with me. :rolleyes:

Just stayed there a week ago. The place was great, no problems at all. The walk up the stairs to the 4th floor was ok with me. :GoldenSmile1:

Glad we have fit, healthy guests! :P I'd hate to be the only athelete in the bar!

Thanks for the kind comments, keep coming. Remember if you didn't come, I'd have no bar, no girls, no money and I'd be so sad I'd have to have a drink now and then :Drunk_Party: !!!!

Looking forward to your next visit(s). :001_Sawasdee:

Guys

Stayed in the metro over songkran and IMHO is a top notch hotel in a top location. Great bar. Great girls. Great rooms.

Pros

Little to no noise from the soi

Good high powerd and hot shower

TV, Sat and DVD

Good spacious clean modern rooms

Free internet in bar

Free pool

Cons - None and im not trying to be a lick arse here its the first time i have ever sayed this about somewhere i have stayed in LOS

Enjoyed my stay so much so ive just booked in for 3 weeks over Christmass

The manager denis aint so bad either, good luck bro

Ricky

Glad we have fit, healthy guests! :Whistle: I'd hate to be the only athelete in the bar!

Thanks for the kind comments, keep coming. Remember if you didn't come, I'd have no bar, no girls, no money and I'd be so sad I'd have to have a drink now and then :Dunno: !!!!

Looking forward to your next visit(s). :D

Not an athelete, but i needed to burn off the beer :Drunk_Party:

Surprisingly, none of tye girls I brought back complained about the stairs, I was expecting that.

Well although i have compiled a list of places to stay in respect of my next trip (Sept/Oct) im going to give the Metro Apps my first weeks business at least (Nothing but positives when i last spoke to BM ricardobucky). Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Yes you can barfine most of the girls bro my two mates did, i thought it best not to shit on my own door step, my two mates had to avoid the place when the ladys they had previously taken were around thats pattaya lol

:) Ricardo!

The girls are pretty open-minded I think! :GoldenSmile1:

See you later in the year. :)

this place must be the only place without a bad review.thank god i got in early.

see you 19th dennis

i get my kicks below the waistline sunshine

:GrinNod1: Ratcatcher!

By a process of elimination 19th May - you are either JI or JL!!

:D

See you then.

Dennis

Im looking forward to my arrival on the 14th june for 6 nights,heard nothing but praise for the place and will be sure to post a detailed trip report!!

32 days until wheels up :Fuck_Knows:

Great bar and the best women pool players I've seen in Patts, just don't play them for money!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

• 3 weeks later...
The girls are pretty open-minded I think! :P

Have barfined different ladies, never a problem.

Perhaps for 1 girl who yak yak me :02: :wacko:

Shadyacres,

I feel reasonably confident we won't disappoint!

Eanto,

I NEVER play them for money - I don't play them at all - don't want to lose face!!

Tatanka,

In my experience women always yak yak - the whole world over!

Ratcatcher,

I am glad your stay was up to expectations!

Good night world @ 0658 - time I went to bed!!!

:Drunk_Party: tomorrow to the wife!

Im booked in for a stay early September, rooms look great and ive heard nothing but good things about Dennis and the girls.

Can't wait....

Captain Pugwash, we'll do our best to not disappoint. :Drunk_Party:

hi Dennis,

just make sure ozboy (Ted) leaves my room nice and tidy eh? :ILoveSex1:

How noisey is this place if you want a nite OFF the beer and a DVD?

Get up ya dirtbird, get up...

Archived