Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Metro Appartments

Braveheart

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How much for a month? Includes all utilities? Phone? Thanks!

This should help if anyones interested in contacting them, shows rates and rooms.

http://www.metro-apartments-pattaya.com/index.php

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

A death. What's that, a bonus ? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

Hey Braveheart. Thanks for the pics. I am looking for a new base of operations as I am tired of Soi 6 (at least the hotel). How was it getting to and from 2nd rd or Beach rd? Moterbike taxis? Just curious about the "getting around" convenience.

Most of the time I walked it to 2nd Rd even to Cherry Bar on Soi 8 as it was less than a 15 minute walk. Even my TG was willing to walk it, except when she was wearing heels.

For a baht bus you could get one going either way on Soi Buakhao. Take the one Pattaya Tai and 99% of the time it will head down to 2nd Rd and continue right out along 2nd Rd. Get the one going the other way and it normally turn left on Central Rd and carry on right down to Beach Rd and head for Walking Street. Both ways run fairly regularly and I don't think I ever waited longer than 5 min. You can also get a moto right at the corner of LK Mero and Soi Boikhao 24 hrs a day.

Thanks bud.

Well Im officially confirmed for my May stay. Thanks braveheart for the info and help. meets all my needs and my morning blowjobs can be seen to over at lolitas, what more can anyone ask?

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

I'll add a few pics from my stay last October.

8383-13714.jpg

8383-13715.jpg

8383-13716.jpg

8383-13717.jpg

8383-13718.jpg

8383-13719.jpg

8383-13720.jpg

8383-13721.jpg

8383-13722.jpg

8383-13723.jpg

I need a woman who loves me for my money but doesn't understand math too well

wanker_racing_banner22.jpg

What are like when you bring guests back do they have to check in

No - no check in - and late at night (after the bar closes) you let yourself in too :-)

<!--START COUNTER CODE--><EMBED SRC="http://games.webgamedesign.com/free/counter2-1.swf?title=Time%20to%20Pattaya&count=down&time=1331452800000&bgc=0x0077cc&bgb=1&bgd=0&bc=0xcccccc&bb=1&bd=0&tc=0xcccccc&tb=1&td=1&uc=0x99ccff&ub=1&ud=2&nc=0x333333&nb=1&nd=0" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" NAME="Free Counter" ALIGN=MIDDLE WIDTH=500 HEIGHT=100 quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="false" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"><br><div style="width: 500px; text-align: center">Use the <a href="http://www.webgamedesign.com/countdown.php">countdown generator</a> to create your own <a href="http://www.webgamedesign.com/countdown.php">countdown</a>.</div><!--END COUNTER CODE -->

:P

Dennis from Metro here.

We will copy IDs if the guest returns before the bar shuts and ask us to do so.

We will retain IDs if the guest is sure he wants his 'dove' to stay overnight and she doesn't intend leaving before the morning staff arrive at 09.30.

If the guest feels OK about his guest and does not ask us - whether he returns when the bar is still open or later is his private affair! :Crossfingers:

Dennis from Metro here.

We will copy IDs if the guest returns before the bar shuts and ask us to do so.

We will retain IDs if the guest is sure he wants his 'dove' to stay overnight and she doesn't intend leaving before the morning staff arrive at 09.30.

If the guest feels OK about his guest and does not ask us - whether he returns when the bar is still open or later is his private affair! :Crossfingers:

Good attitude Dennis wish all the hotels were like that. :Check_Bin: :rolleyes::Chokdee:

"A man does what he can until his destiny is revealed"

There's light at the end of this long tunnel

• 2 weeks later...

This Metro looks ideal for me, my two friends (a couple) are after a swimming pool, so doubtful they will stay. We were all going to use the same hotel, the one we had settled on was the Areca Lodge, but I have just heard they have no wifi in the rooms and I need that for a little work whilst im there.

For those that have stayed at the Metro, would you give it the thumbs up?

The choice of accomodation in Pattaya is simply mind-blowing, too much choice hehe

Yeah Dennis is great got me all set for May. I tried to get a superior but hes booked up with those. Staying anyway, heard plenty of great things, has wifi, and close to the action. Looking foward to it.

It's perfect !

Anyone know if they take credit cards ?

also besides the size difference what else do you get for a superior room ?

are the pics on the website a standard or superior room ?

We don't take credit cards but I am looking at the possibility of putting a Paypal option on the website.

Superior rooms are bigger; have a microwave which some people use for heating up pizzas, etc.

Complimentary tea / coffee is also provided.

• 4 weeks later...

:Raspberry6:

Bye Braveheart. The ladies in the bar will miss you too! :Laugh_Cry: :Laugh_Cry: :Chokdee: They will also rmemeber you on your return in June!

I will surely check this out

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the pics, anywhere to set up a laptop, I am booked for August.

kee mao

• 2 weeks later...
Metro Apartments, I'll add to this when I get home next week.

that must be the longest week in history? still waiting :10:

• 1 month later...

Do you have feedback on staying in the apex hotel ??????????????

• 1 year later...

Bye Braveheart. The ladies in the bar will miss you too! :Laugh_Cry: :Laugh_Cry: :WinkGrin1: They will also rmemeber you on your return in June!

Dennis,been reading a few reviews of your place and sounds like the ideal place for what i am after in june? would i need to book a superior room early or is there chance they,l be one free please..many thanks

dominic

Archived