Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

is this too good to be true NY_BKK for $595 ins included?

XOL123

Sorry but i am confused about this thread ?? Are Emirates giving flights away NY-Bangkok 595 dollars ?

If the are - that would be the cheapest long haul price i have seen for many years with Emirates since

2003 ?

Mistake rate, bye bye, all gone ! I've seen Biz fares from various European locations to BKK RT, for 1000 Euro though. That's a way better deal ! Check out Flyertalk. There's a couple threads on it. wj. Edited by wackyjacky

Oh damn - I booked the same thing out of LAX -BKK - to stop in Dubai RT at $564. So far I have not been notified that I am SOL??? Emerites Air on cheaptickets.com. I better check it out. Damn - maybe it is a good thing I checked. Got to make other arrangments - maybe. Seemed to good to be true.

Wow - I appear to be OK - I got a confirmation when I picked my seats - RT LAX-DUBAI-BKK and back - $564. Keeping my fingers crossed. Leaves on Thanksgiving morning then returns Dec 4th.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow - I appear to be OK - I got a confirmation when I picked my seats - RT LAX-DUBAI-BKK and back - $564. Keeping my fingers crossed. Leaves on Thanksgiving morning then returns Dec 4th.

Well, did you make it out?

I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.

Winston Churchill

I'm crossing my fingers that it isn't a mistake, :WhoSaw1:

the lowest I've ever seen it from NY-BKK was $970 by china airlines.

emirates air website has them for $1200+

http://fly.emirates....ultByPrice.aspx

I second your prices...I saw the same thing CA 972 was the flight number too 972 LOL and Emirates 1295 rt

cheers, Tommy of Richmond

why sleep if you are going to get up anyway?

Well, did you make it out?

fook me with those numbers

cheers, Tommy of Richmond

why sleep if you are going to get up anyway?

Doesn't matter a f_ck if the price of the ticket is as low as $200 if they tack on huge taxes.

The emigrate link someone provided said $560, but then right out in front, next to it, it said

total with tax $974 I believe.

Have frequently seen fares on websites such as yahoo or kayak for a particular airline be

200 or less than another airline, but when you add the taxes, the total actually comes to about $50 more.

Is there really such a thing as a consolidator service that can book you an international

ticket, confirm it, and give you an upfront price?

I would really like to know.

Edited by eclectic7

Seeking attractive Thai girls with high morals, scruples,and

redeeming social values --- however fuzzy on the morals and redeeming

social values if she's really hot and a nyphomanic."