IGNORED

MISS RIFF-RAFFLES COMPETITION

kevin meacher

I wish to invite you to join the Miss Riff-Raffles competition which we will be running at riff-raffles.com over the High Season between 1st November, 2007 and 31st March, 2008. I want to make it perfectly clear that I am NOT asking the readers of this forum to daub make-up over their faces and don a bikini – it is a respectable Blog I am endeavouring to run after all!

Full details of the competition can be viewed on the Blog, however, the rules are simple. Find a lady, take a picture with her holding a copy of Riff-Raffles and then send the picture to the Blog – the exact address for the pictures can be found on the Blog. You can send as many pictures as you wish but only one of each girl. This can be your wife, your girlfriend or just a girl you meet whilst out on the town. Visitors to the Blog will then be able to vote on who they think should become Miss Riff-Raffles.

Please note that no nude or topless pictures will be posted – the girls can be dressed as sexily as they wish but must be clothed!

We are presently running a preliminary competition up to 1st November featuring some of the girls pictured by the Blog Administrator on his recent visit to Pattaya. Shortly you will be able to vote for the ladies who appear in this. The winner of this preliminary event will automatically be entered into the main competition.

At the moment I am in discussions with a leading Pattaya media group, several clothing retailers and one of the area’s top restaurants. Once these negotiations have been satisfactorily concluded I will be able to reveal more information on the competition prizes. I am hoping to be able to offer a substantial clothing voucher from a brand name retailer for the winning lady and also offer dinner for two, plus a bottle of good quality wine, to the sender of the picture of the eventual winner. It is also hoped that the media group concerned will help promote the event as well as carry pictures of the winners in their publication.

There will be five runners-up prizes of a signed first edition of the sequel to Riff-Riffles which I expect to be published around March 2008.

I hope that many of you will either submit pictures or join in the voting of what we hope will be a fun competition.