Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Nice room close to action, wireless lan, girl friendy and pool

maxmax32

Hey guys.

There are so many hotels out there but I don't really know which one to choose.

I actually only have one prerequisite, and that is internet access on my room (not downstairs or a special internet room but really ON my room, in that case most probably WIFI).

It would be good to have a pool and a not too small room, maybe something like the Talay View. I do not need a kitchen but TV including those movie channels would be good.

And it would be nice to have it somewhere close to the action (but I don't mind going from Soi Buakao or Soi 1 up to WS).

Any help is greatly appreciated.

pattaya bay resort

do a search you'll find a thread on it

Member since Dec 06.

pattaya bay resort

do a search you'll find a thread on it

Yeah I just found it before you posted ;-)

It looks really nice and has got a great room rate plus all facilities that I want. I hope it is available.

Try the Galaxy Suites.

Edited by Mavrick

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Stayed at the Windy Inn last April.

It's at the end of Walking St before you get to the Bayshore. Big room with balcony facing the water for about 1300. Free wifi in the lobby although I was able to log on in my room which was on the third floor. No joiner fee, just ID check. Swimming pool across the street with a bar to get food and drinks. TV but I don't know what the channels were like-don't think I ever turned it on.

I don't know if they had a website...I walked past and thought it looked pretty good and got a room.