IGNORED

Queen Vic soi 6

payoff

Just finished a week long stay at www.queenvicpattaya.com

I stayed in room 21 which was a deluxe (800 baht) at the front of the hotel on the top (3rd) floor with it's own balcony.

Queen_vic_002.jpg

My room itself was very good and of the quality one might expect from a hotel 2x the price.

Queen_vic_001.jpg

The batroom is also very nice

Queen_vic_003.jpg

Of course the Queenvic is not a hotel. It has no elevator, no phones in the room and no room or laundry service. What is does have is a great location, good food down in a relaxed and pleasent english style pub atmosphere and a friendly and approachable pub landlord Vic.

Having a 'safe haven' on Soi 6 is important as it's a wild and crazy place that a person might not ever want to leave!

My 1 main personal gripe is that the wireless internet connection was on the whole very poor. For many this is no big deal. For me it was most inconvenient as I spend a lot of time on the net.

This is fixable fairly easily and I hope that situation gets better in the future.

One more thing. Don't miss the Sunday carvery. It's fantastic. That's coming from someone who has extensive Las Vegas all you can eat buffet experience.

All in all if you plan on staying in the Soi 6 area The Queen Vic is a very good choice.

Queen_vic_004.jpg

Must agree with you in regards of the food in the Queen Victoria, had many of meal in there over the years, before we had the desert down the rest of the soi

!!

But personally i could never stay on this soi as i like my peace and tranquility to much, did you have any problems taking any Soi 6 birds back to your room in respects to her/them stalking you ? I find it a little to close for comfort if you know what i mean :Party1:

Captain Carefull

QV is a good priced hotel on Soi 6.

Buddy had that room and I had the one next door.

The rooms over looking Soi 6 is great fun looking down on whats on tap for the days/nights activities. :o:P:D

My hair is turning WHITE, my neck alway[color="#0000FF"][/color]s been RED, my collar is still BLUE. USN RET.

Agreed, the rooms are good quality and value and if you're staying 1 or 2 nights, the perfect place to stay. I've never cared much for their food, but I honestly think British food isn't the world's finest. No offence meant.

aka Big Poppa

The Queen Vic is a great place to get your morning fry up. A good breakfast and they have a selection of free newspapers for you to browse; then feeling refreshed and ready for the day you walk out into Soi 6.

"A man does what he can until his destiny is revealed"

There's light at the end of this long tunnel

Nice pics of the new rooms. Gotta agree value for money its a really good place to stay and Vic and his staff are really good hosts.

Seems like a nice room for 800 baht.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

But don't be modest about your activities. I had to check out so my teerak came down with me to get her ID. THe two lager heads at the bar were transfixed on her as she was quite the cute little spinner. As soon as she walked away they cheered me loudly. I'm glad they waited for her to leave first.

So actually this would be a great place for a group of people to stay, cheap rooms and a pub being the daily meeting point before fanning out onto Soi 6.

aka Big Poppa

QV is a good priced hotel on Soi 6.

Buddy had that room and I had the one next door.

The rooms over looking Soi 6 is great fun looking down on whats on tap for the days/nights activities. :9of10Score::GiveBeer1::Good_Job:

Hiya!

Is room 21 next door to the penthouse suite? I need two rooms~penthouse and best nearest other best room~can anyone help.Also is room 21 better than f2.

Thanks guys.

Queen Vic is a great place. Highly recommended.

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I might stay there next time.

"This little incident on the aeroplane throws into relief my single status, that at times leaves a gloomy space of frigid loneliness and a craving for intimacy, a hollow within that echoes a quiet desperation when in the silence of those cold grey London nights and which I felt all the more keenly in some of those moments in LOS when a lack of true intimacy is apparent in the financially fuelled sexual congresses of the P4P scene. However, these are only in moments of weakness and self pity and would not impel me to find sustenance in a need fulfilling relationship ……….Hell!!! If I were to be given a choice, I’ll take the often pseudo short-term romance of the P4P scene over the risk of the insidious death of marriage"

-Alleycat

MySpace Countdown Clocks