Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

mr t taxi scam

zakooo

Actually PT is run by someone who use to work for Mr T and tried to screw him over by telling people to use PT instead and that they are the same. According to a post I read anyway in which Mr T said this himself. He would respond to bookings saying to book with PT and ignore bookings for Mr T.

Interesting! Here is the topic I started about Mr T & PT being affiliated. It includes a verbatim email exchange between myself, Mr T & PT; all the way back from Dec 2009!

Only Mr T can comment on it's veracity & your assertion.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/49001-mr-t-pt-to-join-forces/page__fromsearch__1

sgu_banner.gif

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zakooo

• jojomecanic

• alstaxi

• Mr.T

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The OP is obviously not a poor person, but posts something inflammatory about someones business over a trivial, paltry 300bt?

Without first giving that person a chance to defend himself.

Some people I am very pleased I will never ever have to meet.

shucks and i was going to pick your dummy up for you and put it back in your pram.

Don't you think everything has been said on this topic ?

The Op has explained why he was not happy.

All other guys said they are pleased with Mr T service and it is great.

So... End ?

Don't you think everything has been said on this topic ?

The Op has explained why he was not happy.

All other guys said they are pleased with Mr T service and it is great.

So... End ?

I absolutely agree, all has been said that needs said and now it is starting to become a slanging match.

The End.

Thanks everyone

from the reviews that I have read it seems like you are a very honest and reputable man,

can you post your contact information in your profile, so that anyone that wishes to book a taxi with you can see that info.

thank you.

:Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1:

from the reviews that I have read it seems like you are a very honest and reputable man,

can you post your contact information in your profile, so that anyone that wishes to book a taxi with you can see that info.

thank you.

mr t.jpg

Dayo...

I have used Mr.T for numerous trips over the years, never been let down, never scammed, never disappointed, always there, always agreed price,always will book again.......

yes..but you are billy no mates...so its always taxi for one... :hello09:

:hello09:

Ha ha...you stalkin me again Figo mate?? I will grass you up to Bernie....xx

<!-- isHtml:1 -->

Interesting! Here is the topic I started about Mr T & PT being affiliated. It includes a verbatim email exchange between myself, Mr T & PT; all the way back from Dec 2009!

Only Mr T can comment on it's veracity & your assertion.

http://www.pattaya-a...__fromsearch__1

This has also been my understanding. When I have sent Mr.T and e mail I didn't get a response, but did get a response from Pt taxi. I just figured the email had changed due to the merger.

I have never used mr T

But I will , having read the comments

this has been far more positive than negative for mr t

if this was meant as a slurr on mr t and thats all it could be it seems its backfired

thanks for the tip.

I met the two thia girls on the plane who where going to the same place in pattya i was.. (give or take) and the driver said no worries, and let them come... no extra fee... gave him 100 tip when got out..

sorry if I scam someone

I'm sure not only that i asked for 1300 Baht for big car

if you have many luggage I'll ask how big is your luggage?

if it too big surely its can't put in the sedan , saloon etc. whatever.(happen often)

so i just offer you a choice

its customer choice

never scam anyone to book it

if you don't want you can walk away

Can't understand why on that time you didn't says anything.

but now just tell everyone to not use my company

Mt T. I believe the vehicle that pick up your client was large enough but the driver tried to make more money out of him. This does come back to you as you can see by the post here. He was not saying that you scammed him, but one of you people. May be he should have called you after, but looking at you respone I don't think it would matter. Good business is to say " I was not aware of this problem, but I will find out and get back to you. Please except my oppologies" and maybe get the funds back from the driver.

This way you will only help grow your business. There is a saying in America that the custmer is always right and one bad experience they tell 100 people, one good experience they tell 10 people.

I had Mr T booked for sunday to pick me up from BKK to Pattaya. He didnt show up, waited 45 minutes then had to pay 2200 baht for taxi from airport. Not impressed and cannot recommend

I have him booked from BKK - Patts on the 3rd of December.

Dont like reading that but the advantage is my flight arrives at 2.50pm, so if he doesn't show I can just jump on a bus.

I am another satisfied user of Mr. T. One trip my flight was delayed over 1 hour,

cleared customs around 12.30 am instead of 11ish. The driver didn't complain,

just said he would have to pay an extra 100b parking fee which I gladly refunded.

I'm happy to have someone waiting for me at that time of the nite.

Noticed Mr. T's office, believe it was on soi Diana, so I went in to say hello.

I wouldn't lose any sleep over 300b, an insignificant amount considering what

I spend in Patts

im another one who has used him many times before.

this trip i decided too make a personal call to his office.

well his desk in the small allyway

now i can put a face to a name

im another one who has used him many times before.

this trip i decided too make a personal call to his office.

well his desk in the small allyway

now i can put a face to a name

should have put quotes when I wrote "office" 555

I booked a mini van through Mr T for my wife a 2 kids to go to Pattaya. I was quoted 1600 baht and was happy to pay it knowing the extra luggage that was going.

The driver picked the family up right on time and paid the tolls as agreed. Told the wife to give the driver a tip when they arrived at Pattaya.

I had to stay in Australia for work and will book Mr T in 6 days time when I head over to Pattaya

Never been let down once in 6 years of using Mr T

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

should have put quotes when I wrote "office" 555

Hmmm i went up and down SOi Diane and Soi LK Metro a dozen time this last 3 days and I did not see Mr. T's office. Where is it near by and what does it say on t?

Every time I arrive at BKK airport I just walk out the teminal and within minutes a taxi driver has approached me and offered me a ride to Patts. They seem to start at 2000Bt, then go to 1500Bt, then to 1200Bt, and I say OK at 1000Bt.

However, I'll be arriving there again in 3 weeks time and will check out the bus first.

Mr. T is the shit, every driver I have had let's me booze it up in the car as well as smoke my wonderful Marlboros.....

Not to mention, I tell them 300 baht leo leo and they HAUL ASS!!!!!

Every time I have used him, I have been happy, shame on those that bashed his service.

Keep it up Mr. T, you are the fucking MAN sir.

I used to use Mr T back in 09. Not naymore after few rip offs while on my way to Bangkok. Now I use Rose Taxi which is just few blocks off Mr T (near the Pharmacy)

well i arrived back at bangkok airport on monday i week ago for my 5 months in the sun.i had booked mr t taxi for 2 people and agreed the fee 1000b.the driver met us and took us to the car,he then said you book small car or big car.i said i book car for 2 people for 1000b.ok i just phone mr t he said after which he said ok not big or small car 2 suitcases 1000b - 3 suitcases 1300b you can guess how many we had.i had no choice but to agree as my wife was with me.we both fitted into the car with our 3 cases no problem at all.also on monday no tolls to pay as all roads toll free due to floods so thats another 200b into his pocket.i hope you enjoy my 300b mr t because its the last you will get.with visa run we go to the airport 4 times a trip so i hope the 300b rip off was worth it,it beggers belief only in thailand. i have been coming 27 years and still get taken by surprise at the petty little scams.if my wife had not been there i would have told him to stick his taxi where the sun dont shine.

I've used Mr T a few times. But last time in Feb I had a maniac driver from Mr T who drove about 140 km/h and if someone was in front of him in the fast lane, he would tailgate about 3 feet behind the guys bumper and flash his lights. I was not in a hurry and did not tell him to drive fast. I was not impressed him driving like such an asshole and risking my life with his reckless driving getting to the airport and will therefore not use Mr T again.

Hmmm i went up and down SOi Diane and Soi LK Metro a dozen time this last 3 days and I did not see Mr. T's office. Where is it near by and what does it say on t?

Walk on the side of LK Renaissance towards LK Metro, you'll pass a small Laundry place and you should see a sign for Taxi pointing to your left. There's a table and a chair with a couple of guys sitting outside, That's Mr T's office.