IGNORED

Going alone to pattaya

sikko

where can i go to meet new friends? I will meet some freinds to go out with to beerbars etc don't like to go alone

Edited by sikko

go to the friday night meetings mate,you will see it on the top of the page scrolling across the screen

There's a sub-forum for the Friday meeting in the "What's going on & who is coming to town" section.

You could also place a post giving your visit dates and asking if anyone wants to meet up with you or asking for a wingman to show you around.

First time in Patts was 4 years ago and my friend from Chiang Mai showed me around. Since then I have always travelled alone. I usually stay in the Naklua area, Lek Villa hotel ( 30m swimming pool, brekky 6am - 1pm ) and the Windmill.

There are many bars in this area but I can recommend Baracuda 1, Ryans Irish Bar and Leo Blues Bar. All 3 are very friendly bars, have happy hours and a good selection of TG's. Always feel very welcome in these bars. Plus if you fancy something more there are many bar pits within easy walking distance.

Have fun.

You'll Never Walk Alone

• 2 weeks later...

Pay all my drinks for the night and i am your friend :GoldenSmile1: and show you all good places on walkingstreet, soi buakow ect..

went on my todd couple weeks back :) its really not that bad, lots of fun to be had, was my first time to patts, did meet a board member in Queen vic, who showed me aorund a bit, the guy was a machine haha

Coming to pattaya in 2 months time with 2 of my friends for the 1st time I am learning lots from pattaya addicts I do read all the topics thank to all

i prefer to go alone in pattaya :Grin3:

So do I,that way I don't have to please anyone else. :ThankGod1:

Robw

I went to Pattaya first time 12 years ago with 2 mates and I hate traveling and going out alone. But I had two stopovers in Pattaya this year traveling between Australia to Europe and back and discovered that being there alone is really not a problem.

There are plenty of girls to keep you company, but I suggest you find one that speaks English as it will make for a better experience.

First time in Patts was 4 years ago and my friend from Chiang Mai showed me around. Since then I have always travelled alone. I usually stay in the Naklua area, Lek Villa Hotel ( 30m swimming pool, brekky 6am - 1pm ) and the Windmill.

There are many bars in this area but I can recommend Baracuda 1, Ryans Irish Bar and Leo Blues Bar. All 3 are very friendly bars, have happy hours and a good selection of TG's. Always feel very welcome in these bars. Plus if you fancy something more there are many bar pits within easy walking distance.

Have fun.

Thanks mait

An interesting question. In my recent experience (two trips to Pattaya in 6 months), I found it easy to meet females AND males. Just go to any beer bar and say "hello"! Ask anyone a question about a location or recommendation on a club...I think you'll find that other travelers will usually respond and enter a conversation.

As TEFR said, its easy to meet people. I have been there a fwe times, and always alone. I prefer that, but its nice to chat up locals and other tourist for lunch/dinner etc..Plus nice to split costs on trips to and from airport.

LineID: photoguy35

im sure you will find it easy to make mates there just go to one of the bars when thay got a football game on thats if you like football

Hi Sikko.

I'm going to be helping out at the Windmill soon. Please feel free to pop in and say hi.

Let me know when you will be in town.

Phil

Thanks Phil.

I will try out the Windmill when i go to Pattaya in february

You can always pop into Boystown if it's male company you prefer

Sorry, but i think not. Just into femalesssssssssssssssssss

It's easy to make friends. Mostly everyone is friendly there and don't mind a conversation. Especially the girls :)

• 2 weeks later...

If you going alone, don't worry about it. In Patts it's not a problem find good people.

When I went for a walk, I always meet new people and drink with them. :WinkGrin1:

where can i go to meet new friends? I will meet some freinds to go out with to beerbars etc don't like to go alone

if u have bath in your hands.......u no need friends ........ :Think1: