IGNORED

ISS Lagune Bar & Restaurant (and Guesthouse), Soi 6

bulleye

I've already written something about this nice little guesthouse in the Soi 6- area but i think ISS Lagune is worth its own thread.

I recently stay at ISS Lagune for two weeks.

I have a small room about 22 sqm. It's clean and tidy, has AC and costs 700 Baht per night. Bed is hard and big enough for two (or even for three if you take small Thai ladys ;) ). If i look outside my window i can see the girls from Chili Bar on the other side (just had one girl from there btw...)

No one cares how many and how often you take girls with you so there is NO additional lady fee.

Breakfast is not complimentary but cheap and good.

After the restaurant closes you get in through the backdoor entrance from Soi 6/1.

What is a bit disgusting at Soi 6 is that girls often don't want to go out for shorttime especially now, as there are many "fresh" girls in town. So you have to pay for a chabby room at the bar instead of going just to your own room at ISS Lagune.

But that is, of course, not up to ISS.

All in all, really worth the money. I can recommend ISS Lagune and will definitely come back.PA280035.JPG

PA250029a.jpg

PA250031a.jpg

• 2 months later...

Any more reviews?

All info appreciated.

Thanks

Free today - Pay tomorrow

I have been in the restaurant a couple of times during my octobertrip. The food was very good at a reasonable price, you can either sit outside or inside with aircondition. definitly will go there again. I did not see the rooms "live" but saw a lot of pictures in a German forum,looks very nice aswell.

As i really love staying in Soi6,as its usually very quite at night and very good partying in the afternoon/evening, i definitly will check out their rooms on one of my next trips.

Thanks for the review mate.

I am heading over in February and have a room booked but I think I have managed to squeeze and extra 3 nights into my trip.

I'm looking for a place to stay during these extra days.

How do you contact them?

Does it have a room safe?

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Thanks for the review mate.

I am heading over in February and have a room booked but I think I have managed to squeeze and extra 3 nights into my trip.

I'm looking for a place to stay during these extra days.

How do you contact them?

Does it have a room safe?

Hi mate

Here is the link to their webpage. http://www.iss-lagune-bar.com/

There should be a room safe.

I tried to book a room with balcony at the Queen Vic, but unfortunately all the rooms with balcony were booked. Very important for me to have a balcony.

So I am really interested to know more about ISS Lagune Bar. It looks good value, and again the location is great. :GoldenSmile1:

Free today - Pay tomorrow

Thanks for the link.

I really did not expect for them to have a website to did not even bother asking my friend google. :)

Looks like a few of the top rooms have balconies looking at the photos.

Hmmm not I'm torn between here and Baywalk for my first 3 days.

Decisions decisions.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

• 2 years later...

UPDATE: As Iss, the thai- owner, sold Lagune Guesthouse in July 2013 you should contact Viola, the new German owner, through their new website http://lagune-guesthouse.de. The old website is still on and Emails to the old adress should still be delivered to Lagune but it's safer to contact them through the new adress.

Btw, yes all rooms have room safes. ;)

There's a little tattoo studio inside now managed by Aoth. So, if you want to have the name of your teeruk on your skin forever, this is the place to go. 555

Archived