Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | The Night Wish Group | Thailand 24/7 Forum | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News | | Pattaya Investigations | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Sandy Springs vs Areca Lodge vs Rockhouse

midlifecrisis

i,d go for the Rock house but it,s always full :P

Time to add another couple Floors Mulphy :Trolls1:

For me it would be Rockhouse...

Huge rooms, low prices, great location for day time relax / eat & good place to start a night time adventure from, plus there's always the chance of a close encounter of the Mulphy kind. He is also doing a weekly curry night now which i have been too once & that was great fun & cheap too..

I don't need a pool or hotel facilities, i come to monger not have a family vacation...

i reckon , your choice depends on what you are looking for out of your holiday.

both sandy springs and the Areca Lodge are fully fledged hotels and of course have full hotel facilities such as swimming pools , dining rooms etc etc etc.

the rockhouse is a place that offers large sized apartments for rent.

having looked at the other 2 (pictures only ) i would suggest to you that the accommodation at the rockhouse is bigger , nicer and better value.

but like i said it all depends on your expectations and the facilities you would require or use during your holiday.

As murphy said it all depends on what you are looking for. Ive stayed at sandy spring 3-4 times now and always had a good room and nice experience. Sandy spring is in a great location on soi 13 and close to the beach front, membership cards get be got for slightly cheaper day rate.

Areca Lodge i have never stayed at but have been in many times and seen the room due to friends staying there. Yet again a very nice hotel, abit further away from Walking Street than sandy spring but still in a good location area.

RockHouse is not a hotel so its harder to compare, so you have to decide if staying in a hotel is important to you or not. For a large size room,good location and a cheaper price you cant really go too wrong....

"Talk to Jesus"

Well I am booked in at the Rockhouse in November and am hoping for a great stay, I have not yet had the pleasure of meeting Mulphy so that is something to look forward to as well. Many people are now saying that the Areca is moving towards a more family type client base so you may want to bear that in mind.

Trotski