Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Delta

PoLish

Anyone that flies delta?I am planning on booking a trip through them from nyc to bkk as its the cheapest I've ever seen it.$974 taxes included.Can anyone give me some insight please?Just trying to figure out if its worth it.

Edited by nyc4ever

That's a good price. It's worth it once you hit Bangkok then Pattaya. The flight sucks but it beats working!

Great price. Go for it. All the money you will be saving will go towards _______________!!!!

Delta sucks as an airline-took the same flight in august2011 nyc to bkk -jfk sucks as an airport -dont bother upgradeing to economey comfort seats -not worth the money

help

Good price but I really hate US carriers on long haul flights. Example, when I flew over here in August from Washington D.C, I booked on ANA, but it really was a code share wIth United (Orbitz did not disclose this fact or I never would have booked the ticket). They had maybe 6 TV shows and movies that you could watch in the inflight entertainment system. Of course for $10.00 more you could upgrade to more movies. Really sucked that they would do this on a 14 hour flight. Anyway I would go on Korean or ANA. The middle eastern carriers are going to be more expensive.

Good price but I really hate US carriers on long haul flights. Example, when I flew over here in August from Washington D.C, I booked on ANA, but it really was a code share wIth United (Orbitz did not disclose this fact or I never would have booked the ticket). They had maybe 6 TV shows and movies that you could watch in the inflight entertainment system. Of course for $10.00 more you could upgrade to more movies. Really sucked that they would do this on a 14 hour flight. Anyway I would go on Korean or ANA. The middle eastern carriers are going to be more expensive.

You are 100% correct. I fly Korean out of Washington but any carrier based outside the US is going to be way better then a US carrier and if the difference is only a few hundred book it because it will be worth it. I have flown Latin American carriers and multiple Asian carriers and I would not touch a long haul inter-continental flight on a US based carrier. The service levels suck, they hit you up for fees for everything that most carriers give you for free, and they cram as many people into a cabin as humanly possible. They wonder why their business models are failing. :huh:

'Veni, Vidi, Velcro' - I came, I saw, I stuck around.

When I'm single I like playing the field. You call it picking up hookers. - Jim Norton