IGNORED

Photo ops suggestions.......

SlyFox29

I will be in Udonthani and Ban Chiang next week and will be bringing my Nikon DSLR with me. Can anyone suggest some good sites to visit to shoot some photos? I would like to photo some landscape/water areas and maybe some temples or any other suggestions you may have.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Udon is about 50kms from Non Khai on the Mekong some decent scenes to be found around that area, or get out in the sticks capture village life, scenes, & many temples every where

Well, I spent much time on a farm while they cut rice. Got some good photos. Also, parade and festival in Ban Chiang on Thursday.....I forget the name of the celebration, but met the Mayor and sent floating flowers with candles and insense into the lake. Great time and all. Back in Bangkok now. :)