IGNORED

Short term condo rentals?

king_leer

I am in search of a one-month condo rental for my trip starting nov 13. I know it's very last minute, but if anybody has any info I would greatly appreciate it. I would prefer any area near Walking Street or on second road anywhere on the baht bus route, and a pool/gym would be great. I usually stay at hotels/guesthouses but I really want the freedom and privacy of a condo.

I DID have a condo booked from a BM on here, but the FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT emailed me the other day saying he was 'very sorry', but had to cancel my booking. Also he would be 'very happy to help me find a new room', but i'm not going to hold my breath for this ASSHOLE since he is now ignoring my PMs and emails.

Sorry (to every other BM except the aforementioned BM) for that little outburst, I'm just very upset about this whole thing. Please post or send me a PM if you have any ideas or suggestions

SN7tukw.gif

Which BM screwed you over? If he screws people over without good reason would be good to know, if not he can defend himself. Have you tried dancewatcher's? His VT6 condo's are usually fully booked around this time but he has plenty of Jomtien condo's on the baht bus route I believe.

Version:1.0 StartHTML:0000000167 EndHTML:0000001443 StartFragment:0000000487 EndFragment:0000001427

I am holding one of my apartments as My sister and her husband are visiting this month and I intended to let them use the apartment and facilities (close to the action and private) as apposed to staying with me ( full time) in the house on the dark side.

I would however be happy to help you out and rent it to you take a look it's apartment 306:

:wink:

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

PM me if intrested for more details.

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

Which BM screwed you over? If he screws people over without good reason would be good to know, if not he can defend himself. Have you tried dancewatcher's? His VT6 condo's are usually fully booked around this time but he has plenty of Jomtien condo's on the baht bus route I believe.

my pleasure. The BM in question is 'the lost shark'.Good reason?! If he gave me ANY reason I might not have been so FUCKING PISSED OFF right now. I would LOVE to see him defend himself, like I said he has ignored my emails and PMs.(I can say this for sure, at least for PMs, because it tells me on this site that he has viewed the private conversation, and also been online many many times since I PM'd him, and still he chooses to ignore me). If you(or anybody else) knows where I can find him, please let me know. I would love to meet him and buy him a beer. Thank you for the recommendation, I will shoot off a PM to dancewatcher. I have checked him out, but like you said it's pretty slim pickins what with the floods from BKK and all.

Edited by king_leer

SN7tukw.gif

Version:1.0 StartHTML:0000000167 EndHTML:0000001443 StartFragment:0000000487 EndFragment:0000001427

I am holding one of my apartments as My sister and her husband are visiting this month and I intended to let them use the apartment and facilities (close to the action and private) as apposed to staying with me ( full time) in the house on the dark side.

I would however be happy to help you out and rent it to you take a look it's apartment 306:

:wink:

PM me if intrested for more details.

thanks for that. PM sent.

SN7tukw.gif

Lotus Guest House on Soi 4 Jomtien has excellent large rooms at 1100B per night, easily as big as the rooms at View Talay. Nicer in daytime, and only 10 mins by motocy to central

[email protected] Dukes mob:086 0010790