Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Livestreaming

IGNORED

i want to buy Bose Quietcomfort 15, where?

johan1983

Hi all,

i have been tot he United States a little while ago, and listened to the Bose Quietcomfort 15 headphone, which was AWESOME, especially in a plane it sounds great I think.

Now I have a problem.

In the United States it costs 299 dollar (9175 baht)

In the Netherlands they cost 350 euro (14750 baht) (about same as in UK)

In Thailand last time I checked they costed 26000 baht.

I am wondering, does anyone know the prices in Duabi, as I am having a layover there, or is America the only solution to buy these headphones for a reasonable price? I cannot spend the 14750 baht on them in the Netherlands, it just is too expensive, but that doesn't stop me wanting them :-)

I bought a pair and bought them from ebay (brand new) ... Love the head phones, especially when on the planes, busses and airport lounges...

www.ebay.com.au is the best and they do sell brand new...

they still cost 13500 baht, and the shipping costs (to Bangkok or Europe) would be immense I think... :-) but thanks anyway :-)

Edited by johan1983

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

i have been tot he United States a little while ago, and listened to the Bose Quietcomfort 15 headphone, which was AWESOME, especially in a plane it sounds great I think.

Now I have a problem.

In the United States it costs 299 dollar (9175 baht)

In the Netherlands they cost 350 euro (14750 baht) (about same as in UK)

In Thailand last time I checked they costed 26000 baht.

I am wondering, does anyone know the prices in Duabi, as I am having a layover there, or is America the only solution to buy these headphones for a reasonable price? I cannot spend the 14750 baht on them in the Netherlands, it just is too expensive, but that doesn't stop me wanting them :-)

Try Numchai Electronics Between Siam Country Club Rd and Soi Nernplubwan on Sukumvit Road. I was there last week and they had them for 9000 baht. A friend of mine claims the Beat Studio Headphones by Dr Dre are as good for 3000 baht if your only using them for MP-3's. They can be had at Tut-com.

I hope this helps.

I bought a pair and bought them from ebay (brand new) ... Love the head phones, especially when on the planes, busses and airport lounges...

www.ebay.com.au is the best and they do sell brand new...

Don't have anything shipped bigger than a video tape. Customs will a big duty on anything marked electronics, or insured for the actual cost or higher. And then you have to go to Bangkok to get it.